Good Work Out Videos??

Options
Hi everyone. I'm wanting to purchase some good work out videos. Growing up I was a dancer, so dance videos would be my cup of tea! I would love to hear what you guys have used that have worked and given you results??

Replies

• Mommy2DCD
    Mommy2DCD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm wanting to purchase some good work out videos. Growing up I was a dancer, so dance videos would be my cup of tea! I would love to hear what you guys have used that have worked and given you results??
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I use Sweatin' To The Oldies (just released on DVD)~FINALLY!!! It's a lot of fun!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    You might enjoy the Zumba series (really dancy) or the Hip Hop Abs.

For pure, good old fashioned, pondering your own demise sweat, the Biggest Loser Cardio is my favorite (Cardio Max, I think) According to my HRM, it also has the highest calorie burn.:flowerforyou:
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Shanell: I , too, would suggest Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T. You might also look into Turbo Jam, though it is more kicking and punching than dancing, but you are moving all the time. It's a good workout as well as a lot of fun. HTH

Carol
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    SELF makes some pretty good workout DVDs. I think that they even have a dance one.