Scale Suggestions

Options
Hi all! I'm in the market for a new scale - mine is horrible! I can never get it to register a number, all it does is roll through numbers until it eventually turns off.

What kind of scale do you use...? Like it? Let me know! :)

http://www.priorfatgirl.com/2010/09/scale-suggestions.html#comments

Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I got a $20 weight watchers one at Target that works great that goes to the 1/10th of a pound.
  • Lark55
    Options
    I've used a Taylor digital scale the past several years, and it's been accurate with the doctor's scale. It also will read your body fat content, if one really wants to know such things:-). You can also set it for like four different people to track their weight. When I bought it, it wasn't one of the most expensive, but it's been reliable. Good luck with your shopping!
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I sent you a link :)

good luck! I use my wii fitt board for my scale lol
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Weight Watchers scale too and it works great!!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I've used a Taylor digital scale the past several years, and it's been accurate with the doctor's scale. It also will read your body fat content, if one really wants to know such things:-). You can also set it for like four different people to track their weight. When I bought it, it wasn't one of the most expensive, but it's been reliable. Good luck with your shopping!

I too have a Taylor that I love - I got mine at KMart for about $25.00. It measures very accurately.

Vickie
  • strongerthanb4
    Options
    Target is a great place to get scales, really reasonable too.
  • Cindylou73
    Options
    I use one that is Weight Watchers Approved. I believe I picked it up at Walmart. It is white with 2 W's in the bottom left hand corner. You just tap it once and wait for 00 then step on. It will register within a couple of seconds. Very accurate as well. I like it, have had it for about 3 years and has never had the battery changed.
  • Cindylou73
    Options
    This is the one that I have but I purchased mine at Walmart. Love it.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I personally believe that any decent digital scale should do. I never take to heart the exact number it tells me because of how our bodies fluctuate daily anyway, but as long as we can measure the same way each time and see the progression, that's what counts to me. :)