Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Replies

• mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Yes
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    yes
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Yes, we could share a packet of Pedigree biscuits.
  • SwitzEngine
    no, i don't share :-)
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    yeah, not gonna lie you look good for your age, and some killer eyebrows to boot (compliment i promise) - no homo
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    See above answer
  • See above answer

Oh hell yes!, First we would sky dive out of Airforce one because president Ford told us to "get off his plane". Then we land nicely on my speed boat driven by Charlies Angels and gulp down some mimosas real fast so there's time to put on our leather jackets and jump the shark. The crowd goes wild(I'm kind of a big deal). Magnanimous man that i am, i wave my muscled arm and smile my chiseled jaw. Laughing my hearty laugh, i tell you to wait as i fetch my Lamborghini. You wait with baited breath as i zoom towards you. Just as you start to fear obliteration, I turn the wheel sharply and do a barrel roll right above you. Only this isn't just any barrel roll. I hand you a rose as our paths cross and eyes meet. The car slides to a graceful stop and i gesture for you to get in. We drive of to the island's summit where my helicopter to Jurassic Park awaits. We've spared no expenses
  • sarantonio
    See above answer

Oh hell yes!, First we would sky dive out of Airforce one because president Ford told us to "get off his plane". Then we land nicely on my speed boat driven by Charlies Angels and gulp down some mimosas real fast so there's time to put on our leather jackets and jump the shark. The crowd goes wild(I'm kind of a big deal). Magnanimous man that i am, i wave my muscled arm and smile my chiseled jaw. Laughing my hearty laugh, i tell you to wait as i fetch my Lamborghini. You wait with baited breath as i zoom towards you. Just as you start to fear obliteration, I turn the wheel sharply and do a barrel roll right above you. Only this isn't just any barrel roll. I hand you a rose as our paths cross and eyes meet. The car slides to a graceful stop and i gesture for you to get in. We drive of to the island's summit where my helicopter to Jurassic Park awaits. We've spared no expenses

Well Hell... How do I say no to THAT?!?!

EDIT: why did we have to get off the plane?

• EDIT: why did we have to get off the plane?

My penis is too large, it was taking up too much space so we had to bail.
  • mag131
    As Sarantonia said "Well Hell... How do I say no to THAT?!?!" haha
  • no, sorry :)
  • sarantonio

EDIT: why did we have to get off the plane?

My penis is too large, it was taking up too much space so we had to bail.

Um.. so I'm gonna pass... That's freaky... Where the Hell would you put that?? (Rhetorical)
  • SwitzEngine
    I was I am too old to date, so no
  • mag131
    yes
  • spa date :)
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    yea sure, ill swing that way for the thread :wink: lol
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    yes
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Well since she's swinging that way for this thread...sure why not?!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    yes if when u are younger
  • sarantonio
    No..yes.. how drunk am I when you ask?