Complete lifestyle change here!

Options
CEN95
CEN95 Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Growing up, I always had weight problems up until I hit high school. Unfortunately shortly into my high school career, I developed depression and was put on heavy medication for a few years up until recently... now having been off of my medication successfully for a little over a year now, I've decided that it's time to put all of my excuses and lack of motivation behind me. I don't want to be that college student that gains weight from dorming and partying, so it's time to take action now rather than later. I have a bit of weight to lose but I'm determined to try my hardest and not give up. That was always my problem (giving up too fast). I got too good at hiding my weight so I used to settle with looking how I do but not anymore.

I've bought the Insanity DVDs off of Amazon and plan on starting to use them as soon as they get here, which should be Thursday. Until then I plan on doing a healthy cleanse to get rid of all of the toxins built up in my body... (I remember I did it once before for a few days, and even just with that I felt amazing!!!) I figured that'd be a good start before I begin the intensity of this newfound workout routine and meal change.

I don't expect many people to jump up and run to add me as a friend and become a workout buddy (but that's just from past experience), but hey, why not put this out there? Anybody feel free to add and introduce themselves! I'm all new here!

If you have any success stories from Insanity or just losing a lot of weight within a time frame, by all means, share. Pictures and stories are always a huge motivator for me. :smile:

Replies

• miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm at the beginning of week 3 of insanity. Feel free to add me :)
  • stellad1984
    Options
    im just starting on my 2nd round of insanity , did the fit test yesterday , iv added u :) u will love insanity,its hard but the results are brilliant u just have to stick at it x
This discussion has been closed.