Newbie alert!

Hi everyone!

I'm Charli and I'm here to sort out my weight once and for all!
I'm feeling really enthusiastic and ready to make big changes now, but I know from experience it'sngonna get hard!
I have joined my fitness pal because I know I will need support from people like you, and I also want to help as many people as I can along the way
I have a lot of weight to lose and I am determined to make the right choices to help me to see this as a change of lifestyle, not just a `diet'

Anyway!.. That's me~ I'm looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible so we can do this together!

C x

Replies

• TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Hey hey, WELCOME!!! :)
    Enthusiasm is a brilliant thing here; it will keep up your dedication! It's a bit of a journey but you become so educated and fit and healthy in the process, it truly is amazing!

I went from being 65kg to 59kg, but my goal is gaining muscle so we will see where this road leads..

Good luck for this and I will be backing for you each step :)
  • mia0606
    mia0606 Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome! Congrats on making the choice to live a healthier lifestyle! I am new on here too and looking to meet new people!
  • Charli8285
    Charli8285 Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks guys! As they say, a problem shared is a problem halved! ( I never know who 'they' are, but it's a nice sentiment!)