35/F, 100lbs to lose, 5'9" Looking for FEMALE buddies!

2»

Replies

• attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    I thought I was reading my own wall lol, im 36/f have 100lbs to loose 2 teenagers , and we totally got this
    friend request sent
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    I need buddies too! :flowerforyou: I'm older than you guys and have much younger kids!! YIKES!! :sad: I have b/g twins who will be 5 at the end of November... I need to lose this weight once and for all. It truly rules my life (but not for much longer). 60-70lbs to lose and I'm 5'6.

Let's do it!
  • eventerchick80
    eventerchick80 Posts: 98 Member
    Sending a request! I'm 5'7" with a 6 year old boy and about a 100 pounds to lose. I had lost 20 but gained back some and here to fight it back off, plus some!

Time to kick some butt in the gym again. :)
  • Lisabelieve
    Lisabelieve Posts: 12 Member
    Hi Jen,

I also have a lot to lose! Over 100! I started fitness pal before and lost 30 lbs. But I am like you... just knowing I have so much too lose. Well needless to say I am back where I started and I want to do this again for the last time. I will be your buddy!! I have three kids... 23 yr old and twins that are 15. I am fifty yrs old. I live in a small town in Indiana. Let's do this together! :)
  • cmart69
    cmart69 Posts: 15
    Feel free to add me too!. I'm 43, 5'9" mother of 4 (14, 10,8.5). I started with 110lbs to lose, have 80 to go.
  • yvonne2345
    yvonne2345 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there, I just turned 35 yesterday. 5" 4', mother of 3 (13,10,4) doing a full time desk job. Joined 3 months back but fell off the track once a while, started back a week ago and learned that i have lost 4 kgs altogether. I feel amazing and totally in to this. BTW I have 30 kgs more to go..
This discussion has been closed.