hey!

Options
Looking for new friends to keep myself (mum of 2) motivated :)

Replies

• Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board. You've made the first move by joining us. Good luck there's plenty of help and support on here.
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Next steps: Flesh out your profile, post some pics, look for people (on message boards, etc.) who appear to have experienced success and who are consistent (don't want to get into a blind-leading-the-blind situation), and then tighten your chin strap and get to work! :)

ETA: Good luck! :happy:
  • mojo112203
    Options
    I m still trying to figure this website out. I have 2 boys. Ages 16 and 12. I am also going to college to get my degree in diet/nutrition. The best advice i can offer is do what works for YOU. Don't follow everyone else.
    I have time first thing in the morning after the kids get on the bus. So ieat a quick breakfast and squeeze in some yoga. Yesterday i weedeated the yard so i counted that as 45 minutes of exercise.
    Do things that fit your schedule and enjoy doing and you will be more likely to stick with it. It will become a new lifestyle instead of just diet and exercise.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm a 27 year old mother of 2(7 and 5). I've been at this for about 20 months. In that amount of time I went from 260 to 165. I log daily(woot 410!) and will do my best to answer questions or just offer support. Anyone can add me. :flowerforyou: :drinker: