Training Hard!

Options
I just found this site, and wanted to say hello. I live in central OH and workout six to seven days a week. I was hoping that the exercise calculator would track calories burned with the strength exercises.

My goals are to drop BF .5-1% each month with a final goal of 12%, while maintaing or gaining lean muscle mass. I have currently dropped from a starting BF of 23.5% last July, to 20.3% currently. During that time I added 8lbs overall.

Good luck with all of your goals!

Replies

• bldntz1856
    bldntz1856 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just found this site, and wanted to say hello. I live in central OH and workout six to seven days a week. I was hoping that the exercise calculator would track calories burned with the strength exercises.

My goals are to drop BF .5-1% each month with a final goal of 12%, while maintaing or gaining lean muscle mass. I have currently dropped from a starting BF of 23.5% last July, to 20.3% currently. During that time I added 8lbs overall.

Good luck with all of your goals!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome
  • sanlin20
    sanlin20 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What you accomplished was quite impressive. Hope you reach your goal soon!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Are you in competition bodybuilding?? My husband did it for about 4 years. He is now "retired".
    Good luck to you :happy:
  • Tiffany
    Options
    Good luck~ I also train hard 6 to 7 days a week. I don't take days off because I really enjoy it. I just do different body parts. I already went down 6 pounds in 1 month. I met my goal and even am lower than I anticipated.