Water

Options
Tracking.. I am so bad at that... does anyone track their water?

Also is it still consider "water" even after you put flavoring to it. Just thoughts..

Replies

• howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I rarely if ever add it to my diary, but I have a good idea how much water I drink because I drink from a liter water bottle all day. IMHO, adding a flavoring does not change the fact that it is water.
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Personally I only log water if I haven't flavoured it and if it's not sparkling.
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    I too only log the plain water. I don't count coffee or sparkling water or flavored water. It truly is all water so you can, it's really a personal preference.
  • carollynch09
    Options
    yes! I log water. After my warning stroke a few years back, I have to make sure I drink water. It's not easy. I drink Sobe lifewater and I try to drink at least 6 glasses a day. I used to drink 0 glasses a day and when they tried to draw blood, it was as thick as a milkshake(lack of water). Scary.

I'm glad they have the water meter on here. Helps me a lot. :)
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Yes. I log EVERYTHING. And yes, it's still water if you add flavor, just log that too!
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I do track it but not on here as I have an app on my phone that I find much more convenient
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I track my water (I drink bottled and don't add anything to it). I track other beverages within my calorie plan.

8488541.png
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I don't track it, but I try to drink it all day long. I don't think flavoring changes the fact that you are drinking water, but it's really up to you how you want to track it. Just keep in mind, that if you drink anything with caffeine, caffeine can dehydrate you.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    My water has fluoride, so I don't count it.
  • Arsenal1919
    Arsenal1919 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    A slice of fresh lemon or lime is negligible so I don't bother counting them ... barely one calorie.

37193857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I track my water (I drink bottled and don't add anything to it). I track other beverages within my calorie plan.

8488541.png

Same here.