Focus T25

Options
Hey everyone! I am currently on week 3 of focus t25! I am loving this program! I push myself more since it is only 25 minutes! It is also nice to just get it done in the morning and not feel rushed since it isn't an hour long! YAY!!

Is anyone else doing it or looking at doing it? Feel free to add me as a friend on here!!

Replies

• jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am currently on week 3 of focus t25! I am loving this program! I push myself more since it is only 25 minutes! It is also nice to just get it done in the morning and not feel rushed since it isn't an hour long! YAY!!

Is anyone else doing it or looking at doing it? Feel free to add me as a friend on here!!

It's an awesome program. Personally, I don't like working out for ONLY 25 minutes, so I'll wind up doing two T25 workouts back-to-back.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 2, Day 1 :) I love that it is only 25 minutes so I can do it when I get home from work. I usually go to the gym in the mornings or I would do it then
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    After doing lots of hour workouts (insanity, and both asylums) it is nice to feel a great workout and do it in 25 minutes!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    After doing lots of hour workouts (insanity, and both asylums) it is nice to feel a great workout and do it in 25 minutes!

Yeah, as a veteran of both Insanity and Asylum, I can't argue that point.
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just started this week! I'm on Day 3 today~

I love this workout because it's so much fun. Even though it's tough, time flies by because it's pretty fun (most of the time anyway..) But there are some parts where I feel confused and uncoordinated..
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i started week 5 yesterday, love that it is 25 min so i can't make a excuse not to get it done! my results arn't as good as i thought they woudl be so far, so i hope the next few weeks will really show a difference.
  • haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im on week 3 day 2! feel free to add me if you want :)
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I was debating whether or not to get T25, but after hearing all the rave reviews from a friend and on MFP, I'm sold! I'll be picking up this workout soon.
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 2 Day 4. So far I'm loving it! I actually look forward to doing it everyday, and am noticing some results. My stomach feels like it's a little smaller. I take measurements in 2 more weeks but took a sneak peak yesterday (didn't log it!) and am down a half inch from my hips and a half inch from my thighs. So far just lost a pound. Can't wait to keep going and see the end results! Feel free to add me.