Strength Training App

Options
Can anyone suggest an app that is for strength training for beginners? Like, it will show me the move, tell me how many reps, etc and then I can like check it off and go down the list? Also, will be doing this at home.

Replies

• halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Jefit has lots of different routines available. They have barbell and dumbell workouts. You can browse through multiple catagories, suceh as beginner, inter, advanced. Split or full body. Cutting or bulking. Gen fitness or sport, male, female, etc, etc, etc. They have the new rules of lifting for women that is often discussed here listed.

If you want to do bodyweight exercises, You are Your Own Gym has an app.
    Mike
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Jefit has lots of different routines available. They have barbell and dumbell workouts. You can browse through multiple catagories, suceh as beginner, inter, advanced. Split or full body. Cutting or bulking. Gen fitness or sport, male, female, etc, etc, etc. They have the new rules of lifting for women that is often discussed here listed.

If you want to do bodyweight exercises, You are Your Own Gym has an app.
    Mike

Second for Jefit. I use it to track my Stronglifts 5x5 routine now, but I have used downloaded routines in the past.
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I just bought Fitness Buddy. I haven't used it enough to know if I should be recommending it but there are tons of exercises and tutorials in the library.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    nike training club. Free app, incredible workouts... targets for beginners, advanced, strength training, losing weight, etc.

Videos of everything, time guided... even gives you points and little awards for completing them!