My first three pounds!!

Options
I could not wait until Monday , and for my surprise .... I've lost 3 pounds in 4 days!!! and it hasn't feel like diet and the exercise has given me a lot of energy
God bless the creators of this website!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    I could not wait until Monday , and for my surprise .... I've lost 3 pounds in 4 days!!! and it hasn't feel like diet and the exercise has given me a lot of energy
    God bless the creators of this website!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YAY! Good for you! :drinker: :drinker: Keep it up!!!!!

~Kristin
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Have you been following a certain diet, or just watching your calories??? And what exercise do you like?
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you do it? I've only lost 5 in a week :I
    It feels like I'm just standing still now :D How'd you do it? :flowerforyou:
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    I've been watching calories and fat( following this program), lots of veggies and fruits ,and running, which is a big thing for me for about 25 to 45 minutes, some weight and squats. Today also, in my brake time I went outside and play volleyball with one of my coworkers for 15 minutes. :happy:
  • myfitz4life
    myfitz4life Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think the difference between people that lose weight and those that don't is all in the difference in ATTITUDE :wink:

good job!!! Keep being optimistic
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Oh. I try to do the same but I walk for 45mins
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Congradulations, we are in the same boat! I have lost 3 pounds since I have been on this site. I know I have another one coming off tomorrow. Almost took it off today, but just not close enough!
    Good luck to you reaching your goal!
    SM
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Awesome job:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • jamster
    jamster Posts: 38
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you! What's your plan..like what do you normally eat on a day to day basis?
    75357.png
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done,
    :drinker:
    75075.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!
  • janetbr
    janetbr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!