Whats your favorite after dinner dessert/snack?!

2»

Replies

• i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    - Cottage cheese with chopped meringue and strawberries
    - Home made baked protein cheesecake
    - Apple/grapes and cheese
    - Dark chocolate and almonds
  • 2sweet84
    2sweet84 Posts: 26 Member
    yummy some great ideas here, i like corn cakes with peanut butter, yoghurt with a sprinkle of home made granola & flaxseed or i make these yummy chocolate and peanut butter fudge, simply melt coconut oil, peanut butter, almond butter or nut butter of your choice add alittle agave nectar or honey and cocoa powder, chuck in some chopped nuts mix all togther then put it in the freezer - chop into blocks and yummy!! just don't eat too many.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Watermelon, when we can get it. Skinny Cow anything. Or an apple with a handful of Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips.
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    A square or two of dark chocolate or a frozen chocolate dipped banana. Dark chocolate is good for you, right?
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Sugar-free cookies are my "bad" snacks. I also love love love Cinnabon cashews. Recently, I started making my own shakes w diff stuff, but so far, I think the "healthiest" is the Oreo shake (more of a slushy for me bc I don't use real milk. I use almond milk, 2 sugar free oreos, Splenda, and sugar free vanilla pudding mix). I want to say that it's about 70 cals for 16 oz and 4-6 g of fat.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    A square or two of dark chocolate or a frozen chocolate dipped banana. Dark chocolate is good for you, right?
    Right. Probably not for your waist, though. LOL. Chocolate covered bananas makes me think of banana splits. Might have to try that w sugar free chocolate.
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Belvita honey and nut with chocolate chips breakfast biscuits dipped in Muller Light Fat Free Greek Luscious Lemon Yogurt - tastes like the most amazing cheesecake yummmmmmmy :happy:
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Jaffa Cakes. Any day of the week andtwice on Sundays :-)
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    A spoon of frozen Cool Whip w/ sliced strawberries

A little SF A&W root beer w/ a tablespoon of HWC stirred in.. I use a spoon to slurp it up like the last of a root beer float :blushing:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Frozen greek yogurt, chobani flip, trader joe's 100 calorie chocolate bar, some ice cream (Breyer's only has 110 calories a serving). I think those are my staples. Sometimes I'll just have a piece of full fat cheese though.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Peanut butter toast, cheesy toast, fruit and Greek yogurt, milk and oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, dark chocolate covered almonds, a couple squares of chocolate bar, ice cream/gelato.
    ETA ice cream. I can't believe I forgot the ice cream!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,839 Member
    Frozen dark sweet cherries. Melt in your mouth. Nom, nom, nom.
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    I have found my all time favorite and it is only 80 calories !!!!!!!!!! Fiber ONE has a NEW chocolate cereal. For 3/4 cup it is 80 calories. So I have bagged the box up and keep it in a container for a snack or when I NEED chocolate. And if you have the extra calories to go with it--use milk....BUT I hate milk
  • yolokindagirl
    yolokindagirl Posts: 24 Member
    1/3 frozen banana that's been dipped in dark chocolate and rolled around in roasted chopped almonds.

chocolate pudding with chopped walnuts
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Dairy Queen medium chocolate cone.

Or cherry dipped vanilla.