Working out calroies??

Options
So, on this site you are supposed to eat more calories if you workout, right? Well I was just wondering if any of you actually do?? And also, does it make a difference in your weight loss if you do?? I haven't been eating the extra calories from working out, but I'm wondering if maybe I should...

Also, is it alright if I am under my carbs, but over on protein and right on for fat? That is the way it has been the passed few days. Just wonderin if I should keep it up. I like my menu a lot, so hopefully that isn't bad to do.

Replies

• Nikki2Fit
    Nikki2Fit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I usually only eat back enough to keep me from going into starvation (1200 cals). As long as I hit that mark daily I don't worry too much about the rest. I'm pretty much always under my cals. I tried forcing myself to eat more to hit my goal but that only made me feel sick. If I'm full, I stop eating and try to get a high cal snack in before bed like peanuts or peanut butter to get me 1200.
  • britlosinit
    Options
    :bigsmile: Alright. That helps. Thanks. I guess I just will eat 1200, work out and then if I am really really hungry I can have more. I burn about 500 cals a day so that just seems like way too much to add.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i dont usually eat my exercise calories, unless i go a few calories over my 1200 goal. There are times when I'm lying in bed and my tummy grumbles a little, but usually im totally satisfied with 1200 calories, even when i work out. but if you're hungry, eat them, because you're body is telling you that you need more food.
  • britlosinit
    Options
    Thanks!! Yeah, that is what I will do. :happy: