How much weight have you lost since January?

Options

Replies

• guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    10 pounds. It gets harder from 150 to 140. What I'm most proud of is that I am on the right track, keep losing or maintaining for this huge length of time and most importantly not giving up.
  • lisamlc
    lisamlc Posts: 61
    Options
    26lbs :)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    About 35lbs, but I was pregnant until May 16th. :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    78 pounds since Jan 4th.
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    19 pounds.... And I've been plateaued since April!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    41 lbs.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    29lbs
  • abelthephotographer
    Options
    About 25lb since 01/01 ... :)
  • heidilodge
    Options
    2 stones since February, when I started to count the calories!
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Got serious on January 1st - so far 66lbs! :bigsmile:
  • kikip
    kikip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    15 lbs. I have been the same +or - since April. I had grand plans of losing about 30 -40 by this time but it just didn't happen. The positive side is that I haven't gained, I have still been monitoring what I eat and keeping up with the exercise (exercise is the easy part for me) but I just haven't been as strict as I need to be for weight loss. I am still motivated though and with school starting back, I'm ready to be focused.
  • p1304
    p1304 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    15 kg (33 pounds)
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    27lbs :happy:
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    January 195lb I'm Now down to 152 LB-- 43lbs with at least 20 more to go by next summer :)
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    19lb since January, 50lb since last September.
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    January is when I started and I have lost 20lbs
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I didn't start exercising until February, but I've lost 30 pounds since then. I started off running on my treadmill, and because I loved it so much, I started training for a 1/2 marathon. I also lift weights. Then, in July, I started the Insanity program on DVD. In the beginning, all I did was follow MFP's macro suggestions, and now I've changed my macros to what the Insanity program suggests. I am at my goal weight, and am struggling to NOT lose any more! I think my metabolism went into "hyper-overdrive" in the 3rd week of Insanity, and hasn't stopped. Personally, I think running, weights, high intensity cardio, and logging every single thing you eat, will give you the quickest results. You can do this!!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    15lb...I thought it would have been WAY more, but I am happy with my acheivement. I have about another 9 - 17 lb to loose, althought as I gain muscle I realise I might never reach my initial 'goal'...
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
  • kharbaugh29
    kharbaugh29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    "Busting your butt" and averaging 2 pounds a month are pretty much the opposite.

That isn't a very good effort if you ask me. You should be striving for at a minimum 1-1.5 pounds per week.

I am sure glad I have confidence that I will make my goal of becoming healthy and fit rather than become demoralized that you decided to point out that I was actually a failure {in your opinion}. Really? I guess you feel great about putting people down. You don't know what I have gone through to get to this point and I don't think that I have to open my food diary to prove that I have indeed been eating according to my macros and within my TDEE.

It isn't about the number on the scale. I have lost a significant number of inches. I have been lifting heavy and exercising 5 to 6 days a week all while nursing back a hip that has a good deal of arthritis (which lead my current bout with bursitis). Oh and by the way, I had to return my wedding dress for a smaller size 2 months ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!