Book you are reading or listening to

Options

Replies

• dmvarner
    dmvarner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just finished: Catherine Coulter-Blowback, Iris Johansen- Hunting Eve, JD Nixon- Hellers Decision, Kristen Ashley- Rock Chick Revolution

Now reading: Julie Garwood- Hotshot
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am reading the Game of Thrones, the first book. I am concurrently reading some books in the Star Wars series (yes, a dork, I know).
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Love The MI series and the ID series as well!! I'm reading Clockwork Princess next!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Working thru my collection of Classic Star Trek paperbacks - avg a book a day (or more), but just finished "Planet of Judgement" and started "Log 10"
  • dwoodmanjr
    dwoodmanjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Storm Surge by Taylor Anderson (8th book of the "Destroyermen" series). A WWI-class Destroyer gets sent to an alternate Earth where the asteroid did not destory the dinosaurs.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading Stephen King's 'Lisey's Story', almost finished with that one. Next to read is Clockwork Princess.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    The Road - Cormac McCarthy.

Had to know if it's as dark as the movie. World War Z next in the queue.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Been working on Blue Highways for a long time...I might have to give it up. Also reading Breeders by Matt Beier. Inferno by Dan Brown is is on deck.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Cloud Atlas. Just finished Ghostwritten and Number9Dream. I guess I'm on a David Mitchell kick!
  • Trostlegirl
    Trostlegirl Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Start - by John Acuff (non-fiction)

Having trouble finding a fiction book to keep me as addicted as Hunger Games did.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    . I also really like Kathleen o'neal Gear and W. Michael Gear books. If you like history or archaeological type books you will like their ones.

I was going to list the Black Falcon Series! I love those, unfortunately, I'm missing It Wakes in Me. :(
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Prohibition by Terrence McCauley
    About the mobs of NY before the Italians took over...
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic by Mark Levin.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Killer Crullers - A Donut Shop Mystery by Jessica Beck
  • cici418
    cici418 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished "45 Pounds" by K. A. Barson. It was a really good book opening eyes to weight loss and eating disorders. It hit home...probably why I liked it so much :)))
    ...and I think today...I will try to finish "Son of a Witch" by Gregory Maguire so I can start the last Oz book in his series. Hopefully I can start it by this weekend.
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    "The Slight Edge"
  • nickalow11
    nickalow11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading the Alex Cross series by James Patterson. I alternate those with random books I can get for free on the Kindle Lending Library :)
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of grey

want2lovemybody, try the Shadowlands series by Cherise Sinclair.
    Part of my current reading, along with the Mongoliad series (Fantasy), and just finished re-reading a couple of Heinlein books (SciFi).
    Need to find a new SciFi or action/spy type book.
    I never can work on just one book at a time.
  • goshnames
    goshnames Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I love all of the John Green up in this thread.

Last: Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Haruki Murakami

Current: The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman

Next: IQ84 - Haruki Murakami
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Currently reading And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. Last one was The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. Both really, really good. :)