What to do after I complete Insanity

Options
I have 9 more workouts till I complete my 63 days of insanity! What I am wondering is would after taking maybe a week off, would starting over again with month 1 and only doing it every other day or possibly even only 3 days a week help me maintain?I love the workouts but honestly dont know if my body can handle another straight round of it???
Or should I maybe just stick with the month 2 workouts and rotate them around and not bother with month 1 a second time?
I know people do hybrids but just not sure which 1 I would be interested in doing and dont want to waste money on a program that will lie around unused. Just trying to figure out what would be best in the meantime till I decide on another program???
Thanks!

Replies

• shawnakrebs
    shawnakrebs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My plan after I finish Insanity is to do the Hip Hop Abs and then alternate Insanity workouts 3 to 5 days a week. I paid enough for Insanity that there is no way I would just stop using it....plus the workouts are hard core and I love it! Congrats on finishing your 63 days soon, I still have 1 week in month one then I start month 2!
  • annag025
    Options
    Thanks! You will LOVE month 2!!! It is definitely everything they say it is but I know that in just the next week and a half my body will have changed so much more than it already has! I dont want to not do the insanity workouts either simply because I enjoy doing them but am just wondering if cutting back to only doing them a few times a week instead of 6 will help maintain what Ive achieved after completing my first round? And should I start with day 1 again or just pick up with month 2? A friend suggested hip hop abs but honestly Im shocked Ive had the coordination to do insanity let alone dance moves!=)