Giving Up

Options
2»

Replies

• suzie1983
    Options
    ive decided for oct to give up ice cream...oh how i will miss you...like you i dont like chocolate so that would be way easier to let go!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I already gave up my diet sodas about a month ago, started eating clean so started Oct 1st it will cutting out added sugars!

I am not a big chocolate fan either so you are not alone!

Stay strong and know that being healthy and feeling great is soooooooooooooo much better then any kind of food!
  • badshot
    Options
    I love a bit of chocolate too, Im giving it up in October too!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can't give up going out to eat, because I really don't like to cook that much....so that's out.....I do love my Weight Watcher chocolate (1 or 2 a night), but don't know if I should give that up.....I don't eat too much sugar - although I do have 1 splenda a day in my coffee.....mmmmm - this is a difficult one - I'm thinking.....I'm thinking....I'm thinking....I am going to give up SHOPPING! I can't give up food shopping OR we would starve - but I am going to give up clothes & purse shopping the for the month of October! I hope I can do it - I love my shopping.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LHuffman24
    LHuffman24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in too! I'm going to give up candy for October. Double tough with Halloween coming up, plus this is the first year I'm going to give out candy to the kids in my neighborhood. Should be a great challenge for me! I'm going to start today though - not waiting until the first of the month.

Kudos to all of you giving up soda. I gave it up over 15 years ago and haven't looked back. Can't stand the stuff now. Only water and decaf tea for me now.

KZOsMommy - LOVE your ticker! DH and I are Colts season ticket holders!
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I gave up getting on the scale for a whole month a while back ... it's the best thing I ever did! :bigsmile: Totally turned my whole perspective around, and I still only weigh once a month anymore. Challenges are great. Best of luck!

i recently did a 30 day no scale challenge also, and it was very tough for me. I lost 4 pounds during that time, but I'm one of those that likes to get on the scale every day. Congrats to you!