What Is YOUR Fitness Music Genre?

Options
I was just curious what you all listen to when you jog/workout, etc to get you pumped and wanting to do a good job? I like electronic dance/techno or a few hip hop songs that are more upbeat. What do you use? What really gets you to bounce on your toes?

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    hard rock/metal
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Pop. Techno. Hip hop.
  • horchler
    Options
    Usually Rock and Rap. Something heavier is usually good. Angry Metallica or Eminem usually goes to the top.
  • MMarcordes
    MMarcordes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anything upbeat - from country, hard rock, techno, dance... just keep it movin'!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Heavy metal or techno. Britney Spear's - 3 is great to run to
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Generally hard rock/metal too just because it's up tempo and helps me relieve stress. But I get bored easily, so I switch it up with pop/hip hop a lot. And I enjoy walking to classical/symphonic music.
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have a variety on my list...my favorite playlist has a few Eminem songs, a few Ke$ha songs and it ends with 'Eye of the Tiger' to give me that extra little umph to finish.
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Asian pop/rock
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    70's Funk and R&B. Although it's hard to walk on the treadmill and try to dance at the same time!
  • hmlayman
    Options
    Everything upbeat. Drake- you the best. Ciara- the whole evolution album. Drake and lil wayne-goin in. Beyonce- almost all of her cds got some fast songs that really work.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    METAL / PUNK / SKA
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Hard rock/Metal
  • Iwillxceed
    Iwillxceed Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OOOHHH I love some lLady GAGA, hip hop, brazilian music, Latin dance music with banging instrumentals....it gets the hips moving......I need to get some old school Underground House music from New York/Jersey....that always does the trick!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Eminem!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Muse, Shinedown, Metallica - with some older rock thrown in - Nazareth, Billy Squier, Billy Thorpe, Ozzy, Queen, Lynard Skynard, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith.
  • softcoeur
    Options
    I usually use the Pandora app on my phone and make some kind of house/trance station - DJ Sammy is a good one. The consistent beat/tempo is perfect for running/elliptical.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Everything but country... Including oldies. Love the locomotion
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Current Workout Playlist:
    Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom]) [Single Version] 5:36 Shinedown
    Unraveling 3:53 Sevendust
    Another Way to Die 4:16 Disturbed
    Lost So Long 4:51 Children 18:3
    Love-Hate-Sex-Pain 5:16 Godsmack
    The Catalyst 5:43 Linkin Park
    God Save The Foolish Kings 3:52 House of Heroes
    Shameful Metaphors 4:22 Chevelle
    The Way You Move 3:33 Since October
    Lose My Life 3:35 Papercut Massacre
    We Are The One 3:27 12 Stones
    Dead Inside (Bonus Track) 2:57 Skillet
    Hero 3:07 Skillet
    Monster 2:58 Skillet
    Lucy 3:38 Skillet
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i usually walk to hip hop/ r &b music.....UNTIL my fave rock group hinder's new album comes out by the end of this year then i will be listening to that thing on repeat...lol
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I have a variety on my list...my favorite playlist has a few Eminem songs, a few Ke$ha songs and it ends with 'Eye of the Tiger' to give me that extra little umph to finish.

Nice! I like that! One of my favorites to pump it up is I Got The Power. haha