Looking for stay at home moms for support

Options
2»

Replies

• KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also am a Stay @ Home Momma! I have three boys & my husband has a son also! Please add me, I would love the support, as well as offer it too!
    -Kathrene
  • BridgettePlemmons
    BridgettePlemmons Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful boys! I've been on MFP for a while and just trying to find some friends to go through it with me!!
  • lesliegail1986
    lesliegail1986 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm of 2 wild boys ages 4 and 20 months! I Have been on this journey for 9 months now and could use some support also! Feel free to add me!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 2 girls (1 & 3). Friend request coming your way :smile:
  • Marthaylo
    Marthaylo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a sahm too. I have a 4 yr old daughter and 9 month old son.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    I am also a sahm to 7, only 3 still at home, all teens so it is easier to find time to work out but sometimes difficult to make myself to actually do it, I have been on mfp since july 2010 and am now at my goal after losing 115 lbs but would love to find other sahm to help keep each other in check
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 7 month old girl :) anybody is free to add me, I am on daily! :)
  • beesmall
    beesmall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a mumma to 2 girls 6 & 4 and my bubby boy whos 18mths.. Today is my first day back to this website in a while and i'm super keen to do a 12 week challenge, I know it means getting up in the wee hours before the kiddies wake up and walking my double pram from hill to hill in the arvos.. but.. I would love to do the challenge with some friends.. I asked my Good friend who lives nearby if shed join me but she rolled her eyes and implied that i'd never go through with it..
    So Ive got a FIRE in my BELLY to ACHIEVE RESULTS..
    Would anyone be interested in joining me?
  • JM109
    JM109 Posts: 16
    Options
    I can totally relate. I'm here for you.

*smiles*
    Jean
  • Chae_Bird
    Options
    SAHM here, mom to a 7-week-old daughter! Its difficult getting into the habit of eating regularly and getting any exercise, being on baby time!
  • jesenia06
    Options
    I'm a new SAHM to a beautiful 8 day old baby girl. I'm on baby time so I could advice/tips/friends to help make sure eating healthy and exercising is put into my routine.
  • mrsrosemurphy
    Options
    Im a stay at home mother of 4 ages between 11 years and 9 weeks. Lookong for support and motivation too. Feel free to add me :)
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm of two girls...ages 2 and 7 months.add me if you like:)
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am a work from home Mom to three -- 13, 12 and almost 10

I have been on this journey for almost 4 months and have lost almost 40 pounds so far!!

I am always looking for supportive and motivating friends -- I will send you a friend request.
  • tkensington
    Options
    When was the last time you mixed up your workout a little? Or added in strength training? Women are usually so scared to lift because of bulking up but it just doesn't happen over night. Lifting weights allows you to burn more calories even while resting because you are turning muscle in to fat. When I started Les Mills Pump I noticed my body really start to change shape. I didn't drop a ton of pounds but my clothes fit different and I was getting toned. You can't always go by the scale because muscle weighs more than fat. Go by your clothing or measurements. Just some thoughts.
  • tkensington
    Options
    Hi I am work from home Mom and I am stuck, I have lost 3 kg's but have not lost anymore in about 3 weeks, really struggling to stay motivated now and can't seem to put my finger on why I have not lost any more. I am 5ft 10 inch 33 yrs old and weigh 166lbs or 75kg's. I walk for at least 1hr every day and some days use the exercise bike but I really hate the bike! I eat around 1200 calories a day some days a little less. My friend is having a party at the end of August and I really wanted to be down to 70kg's by then. If anyone has some advice I would appreciate it. Thanks :-)
    When was the last time you mixed up your workout a little? Or added in strength training? Women are usually so scared to lift because of bulking up but it just doesn't happen over night. Lifting weights allows you to burn more calories even while resting because you are turning muscle in to fat. When I started Les Mills Pump I noticed my body really start to change shape. I didn't drop a ton of pounds but my clothes fit different and I was getting toned. You can't always go by the scale because muscle weighs more than fat. Go by your clothing or measurements. Just some thoughts.
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a stay at home mum also , I have two little girls.. feel free to add!!