Book you are reading or listening to

Options
123457»

Replies

• norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    'The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess' by Lou Schuler.

I highly recommend it!!
  • CorgiWaddles
    CorgiWaddles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of grey

Yes! Haha
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Reading: Wicked
    Listening to: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I have a 70 minute drive to work a 90+ minute drive home, except for fridays where it's easily 150-180 minutes. Audio Books are my friend now after having taken this job. Next will probably be the dresden files books but I'll miss Jim Dale and his giving each and every character their own voice...
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Currently: Horseshoe Crabs and Velvet Worms: The Story of the Animals and Plants that Time has Left Behind, by Richard Fortey. It's about living fossils and how they help us learn more about the history of life on earth. I'm really enjoying it.

Formerly: Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen (I get a hankering for Austen in the summer)
    Fair Game, Patricia Briggs
    The Wolves at the Door: The True Story of America's Greatest Female Spy, by Judith L. Pearson. Highly, highly recommend this one if you would like to read about a badass lady and her buddies in the French Resistance sticking it to the Nazis.

Up next: Take Your Eye off the Ball: How To Watch Football by Knowing Where To Look, by Pat Kirwan. Give me your knowledge on the pistol formation, sir, I crave it.

I like your reading style. I'll have to check these out (except for Austin- I already love her). Thanks!
  • Drunken_WarHero
    Options
    Assassins of Gor - John Norman
  • Caddell
    Caddell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Right now I am reading Kathy Reich's Bare Bones.