I have no friends and I'm fat!!

Options
I am trying to lose weight, please support me!!! Add me as a friend!!! I will support you too!!!

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You've come to a great place with lots of support!

Cheers,

Katie (aka kekibird)
  • davidcookfan
    davidcookfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just want to say welcome. I have been here since the begining of september. It has been good so far. I found tons of support here. hopefully you will too!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - you need to change your post title now :P!!! You will find lots of friends here! xxx
  • SaraAnne
    Options
    I'm here for ya!!! xoxox
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    Options
    You have certainly come to the right place! The motivation & support I have encountered from the MFP community has been beyond anything I expected, I'm sure you will find the same! Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    We are all here to get healthy. Different methods and different starting points but everyone is very supportive. Enjoy the journey, I am glad you found us.
  • cbonuz
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've come to the right place to get friends and not be fat! LOL Good luck to ya!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    We can do this together! :-)
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find a lot of support and friends here. We are all on the same journey and we lean on each other daily. I know you will come to love this site as much as I do!!!! ;-)
  • Gailey
    Gailey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!!
    Hope you get as much out of this site as I do :)
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've not been here long, but it has been very helpful!
  • Annetted
    Annetted Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Here is a GREAT website on myfitnesspal. This guy spent a lot of time studying and then explaining in simple terms why we do and don't lose weight when we diet. I found this info VERY helpful when I first began. It isthe start of week 4 for me and finally my body has adjusted and I am losing pounds. So my advice is DON'T GIVE UP! Exercise even a little every day and eat right. Clean out the cupboards of all those tempting snacks and keep going! With all the support on this site you're sure to be successful! Good Job for choosing to get fit and healthy! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing
  • EricCartman
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate it... it makes me feel good to know that people are rooting for me!
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! We are all in this together!!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can add me as friend!!!!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You have come to the right place - you have friends here. I just added you and we can help motivate eachother! I joined in August and I love all the motivation and kind people on this site. It's nice to know that other people have your same issues and it's so much different than talking to someone that doesn't have a weight issue (like my husband).

Glad your here!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • tlvillatorola
    tlvillatorola Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and we will support you!
  • Kelly2708
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too! Good luck achieving your goals!
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    welcome!