I need some P90x buddies! Start Sept 27!

Options
Hello everyone!
I want to start my very first ever round of P90x on Monday September 27th. I am looking for some people who want to start at the same time to help to support and motivate me! Who's up for pushing play on Monday? Me me ME!!!

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are starting a P90X/Insanity hybrid on Sunday after doing 2 rounds of straight P90X. I'll join you!
  • MardellD
    Options
    should be getting mine the first weekend in October so I will be starting then :D super excited!!!!
  • ItsNatastic
    ItsNatastic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey MTurtles!
    You'd be starting one week later so you would be on a different schedule (i'd hit my recovery week one week sooner than you). But we're buddies anyways so motivation and support is here reguardless of when you start!
  • carrielz
    carrielz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I borrowed my brothers P90X in June and most of it is still in the box! I've only done the abs exercise...so maybe I'll start with you next Monday!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    good luck to you guys! im on week 9 of my first round right now! loving it!
  • queendra
    Options
    What is P90x?
  • ItsNatastic
    Options
    P90x is a fantastic fitness program created my Tony Horton and distributed by Beachbody. It takes me a long time to explain it to people, and since i've never actually done the program I dont know how reliable my info would be anyways :P
    Here is the wiki
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P90X
  • queendra
    Options
    ah! I see. Well i certainly dont have that, so i guess i cant join you :( I was thinking of starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Have you done that one?
  • ItsNatastic
    Options
    I have heard of it but I havent tried it! I noticed a lot of threads on the message boards about it though, check those out for some motivation!
  • uberlibrarian
    Options
    Me! I'll do it!
    (PS Natalee, if anyone wants to buy it, can you send them my way:-)?)
  • uberlibrarian
    Options
    Oh and I've been doing 30 day Shred the past few days. It's a great short workout- actually 3 short workouts... plus I love jillian..
  • ItsNatastic
    Options
    Absolutely Sarah! For those just joining the thread, Sarah is my wonderful friend/Beachbody Coach/Inspiration. If you need ANYTHING beachbody, she's the one to go to.!
  • ItsNatastic
    Options
    OMG and I Totally just noticed you decided to do it with me!!! YAY!!! I am so super excited now!!
  • lpjones13
    Options
    Good Luck everyone! I'm on week 6. I absolutely love the workouts; it still kicks my butt!