5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• strangexlittlexgirl
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and would like to get to 120-135. I started at 205, and I'm down to 183.5 right now.
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, but I have lots of weight to lose, I need to get down to a healthy BMI again. :/
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my overall goal is 130lbs. Of course I might try to get down to 124lbs which is what the "charts" say. Honestly I was happy at 140lb many moons ago. I figure if I get to 130 and I gain a bit while learning to maintain, I will be okay with that.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my current goal is 160lb - and then I'll go from there. I'm losing weight so I'll be elgible for a kidney transplant and no longer have to do dialysis.

Awesome reason to lose the weight! You can do it!
  • hnoelle85
    hnoelle85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and 3/4...that 3/4's is important lol and i currently weight about 143ish I'd like to get back down to about 115-120.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5"

SW: 220
    CW: 206.4
    GW: 150

Yes, 150 is still above my chart range, but I'd be extremely happy at that point, to remain there. I've always been a little big (in HS I ranged from 115-120, whereas many friends were 90-100 - and looked sickly all of the time), plus I'm pushing 40 (8 more days! :bigsmile: ), so I don't want to look like a hot 20-something. Hot 30-something maybe..:wink::wink:
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"
    SW: 156 (160+ before MFP)
    CW: 147

My goal is 135-140

Ideally I want to be comfortable ... with myself and in my clothes !!
  • DesiraeDoll11
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my weight goal is 135. Everyones bodies are shaped differently and I think 135 is a pretty healthy weight for me. Considering I'm 185 right now!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal is 150, which is where I have been for a very long time. I am able to comfortably maintain that number without modifying my lifestyle in a way I probably wouldn't keep up with.

My ticker is set to show I have 8 more pounds to lose, which is mostly to help me keep motivated to not get too far off the course.
  • littlebee26
    Options
    I am 28yrs, 5 4 and my goal is 18-20% body fat, and plenty of muscle. I also want strength and endurance levels that make me a beast. I will use the mirrior as my guide to what body % I stop at.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and my current goal weight is 124 lbs (56 kgs) and I am currently at 141 lbs (64 kgs).
  • anotherwarriorgirl
    anotherwarriorgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - my goal weight is 120 lbs as of right now. I am currently hovering around 143-145 lbs.

I haven't been my goal weight in six years, which was pre-college. I have obviously matured since then and realize that it may not be a realistic or a healthy goal weight for me, but I will keep shooting for the stars and see how I feel along the way. I would not mind NOT reaching my goal weight as long as I'm getting fit in the process. I am a cream puff when it comes to strength training at the moment and my arms are my biggest dissatisfaction.
  • giggenstein
    giggenstein Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is 130. I'm 5'3" and had allowed myself to gain far too much weight. I was at 231 in November 2011. I started trying to lose weight beginning January 2012, but had many moments where I just stalled along the way. I'm now at 155. I have just really begun exercising on a regular basis, so I'm hopeful! :)
  • lovedapankratz
    Options
    I am currently at 169 and I am 5'3" 6 months ago I was very in shape i had lost weight starting at 190 to 145 then I stopped working out. I have always been a smaller person until I had my daughter. now my goal is to be 130-135. Once I reach that I may see if I want to drop more but I am not dead set on anything smaller then 130 right now. :wink:
  • TayzerFun
    TayzerFun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would like to see what 145lbs looks like on me. I may go down to 135lbs If I'm not lovin' the way 145lbs looks. I'm a pear (almost hourglass) shaped lady. :)
  • TayzerFun
    TayzerFun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", weigh 220 lbs. My goal is to be able to wear a skirt without my thighs rubbing together and sweating!! LOL

Yes. This is my goal! lol. :)
  • Lucy_6678
    Lucy_6678 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5'5 currently 166
    goal is 130

I need to really buckle down. We just booked a Cancun trip next summer. I want to feel good in my bathing suit!
    Any suggestions?
  • nerakma
    nerakma Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5' 2.5 " and 122 lbs.
    I dont have a goal weight, which is probably not a good thing. I think at the moment its all about control for me; I control the calories I eat and exercise as often as possible (which with my busy life isn't often enough) and try to increase my running pace or distance each time. If I don't exercise or eat too many calories I don't like it.
  • gettingmy_lifeback
    gettingmy_lifeback Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'3. i'm about 111 now i would like to be 105 but if i gain muscle it's fine
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is around 130. I try to keep my goals something other than weight most of the time though. Like right now I have a goal outfit for this moment in time. The shirt fits but is really snug and uncomfy; the pants go up but I can't button them. So when I can get into the outfit comfortably I will set another goal similar to it. I have a friend trying to lose weight as weel and her goal is to be able to walk from one hole to the other while playing golf and not get winded. I think goals like these are more positive and encouraging then watching the numbers on the scale.