Your non-mainstream crush?

Options

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Christopher Eccleston. He only gets better with age!

I agree!
    christopher-eccleston-thor-2-020812.jpg
    ChristopherEcclestonPA250512.jpg
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Sarah Silverman
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Alton Brown from Good Eats. Yumm......
  • budderbun
    Options
    Misha Collins!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Lindsey Stirling

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyhqEJ-EuoUFB262dfufZmyd3ZkHXgnw3xmXsYzdCIA2K6kGM5CQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq6DN-GRyny9ATA04S06OXSaVog6XtJjtzZO0MWeCmNd5av7ECdQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV1zWo8G0EcrtaHfLTIeqRZNWINzH0O_Ous3RgRQWTnKGBSZK2

^ I totally agree. She is phenomenal. She has so much passion, intelligence and God given talent - it is impossible, in my opinion not to me in awe of her work! :heart:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Alton Brown from Good Eats. Yumm......

^ This one I find interesting. :drinker:
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Robert Carlyle, the guy who plays Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold in Once Upon A Time. There's just something about him that I find irresistible.
  • hopwoods1
    hopwoods1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Zoe Kazan

Zoe_Kazan_Deauville_2012.jpg
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    benicio-del-toro-30.jpg

*Droooooooool*

YES!!!!...something dark there.....hmmmmm
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, all my friends were hot for Shaun Cassidy, I was in love with Parker Stevenson, both were in the Hardy Boys series. Parker Stevenson was much better looking.

Oh yeah. I was Team Parker all the way too.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Honestly I'm not sure what's considered non-mainstream these days. I'll go with this list though.

Benedict Cumberbatch, Alan Rickman, Gary Oldman, Eddie Izzard, Johan Hegg, and Neil Gaiman

Alan Rickman as Snape!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    johnny knocksville.. argh im so in love with him..
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    I have multiple "types"

Metal / Goth / Musician types (normally I wouldn't dream of all of those in the same category, but I'm going with a music theme, so deal with it :P )

09deathstars5.jpg
    Whiplasher from Deathstars (a Swedish band) First thing I ever heard of theirs was their song Cyanide, and I was hooked... something about his smexy voice mixed with the uniform he wore in that video and the whip just works for me :P My Swedish lovely... I want to play with his hair...

1270072288989_f.jpg
    Chris Pohl from Blutengel. I want to crawl into the Über den Horizont video. Also, German accent *swoon*

tumblr_lu3hfkSa6L1qmadyoo1_500.jpg
    WiLiam Control... Every show smells like cloves... mmmmmmm
    I love the way he dresses and the darkwave thing he does, even if he does whine a fair deal. Only when he's doing WiLiam Control, though. Can't stand the Aiden stuff

dero-8534151.jpg
    Dero from Oomph! I find it difficult to resist a man who looks lovely in a suit. Also, I'm finding too many men I end up attracted to dress up as the Mad Hatter or a priest at some point. He's done both...

mathew-bellamy.jpg
    Mathew Bellamy - I'm entirely certain this is because I adore the music, though.

Yummy Asian guys (usually a little on the androgynous side)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa1xMy-zYr5eJD0DLwUnwkg6m_HL3q9Pd0iyXqMxPhbBwvMOrN
    No Min-Woo from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, an adorable Korean Drama

Miyavi.jpg
    Miyavi - musician / actor, and I think half Japanese and half Vietnamese? I think? I could have that wrong, perhaps it was Korean or something. Either way, adorable.

MALICE+MIZER.jpg
    Kami from Malice Mizer (the one with the really long hair... Yes, I'm certain that's a guy) I liked most of the members of this band, but he was always my favourite, even if they did all dress like deranged fantasy characters and sometimes women

And then my miscellaneous ones
    sam-trammel-int61.jpg
    The guy who plays Sam on True Blood... I'd like him for Christmas, please. Just slap a bow on him and put him under the tree. I wouldn't terribly mind if that's all he was wearing. Please and thank you.

332_michael-fassbender-interview.jpg
    Michael Fassbender - What a gorgeous man.
    Am I the only one who thinks a lot of WWII uniforms were very nice looking?? Please tell me I'm not the only one! I mean, I know some of people who wore them did horrible, grossly unspeakable things, but I still like the uniforms.

ewan-mcgregor.jpg
    Ewan McGregor - not that non-mainstream, but I rarely hear from anyone else who finds him attractive.
    Another one who dressed up as a priest. I know you're not supposed to think of priests like that, but if more priests looked like that, I might consider converting to Catholicism... I'd need to spend a LOT of time in confessional for all those impure thoughts... What a blissfully vicious cycle that would be. I'd probably need to just set up a bed next to the confession booth...

33415043.jpg
    The guy who plays the Mad Hatter on the SyFy Alice miniseries.

tumblr_mp2o69Apxz1r7wr9oo2_250.gif
    The guy who plays the Mad Hatter on Once Upon a Time - Perhaps I'm just attracted to that character? Oh dear, what does that say about me?

tumblr_mcmtqjBXa21rsa2sdo1_500.jpg
    Don't think I've seen him in anything other than Once Upon a Time - but the guy who plays Dr. Frankenstein

I need to stop before I get a nosebleed...
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    Gordon Ramsey, despite his age...

... He's quite handsome imo!
  • hgalbreath83
    Options
    Dyson, from Lost Girl

936882aa-65a0-4e93-9a7a-b5d7c1f47a0f_zps47cd9c61.jpg
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Donnie Yen and Jet Li.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Misha Collins - Have a picture with him! -siiiigh-

OMG...yes!!! I'll probably have to turn in my woman card for this; but I crush on Castiel WAY harder than Dean, LOL!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDcpeXRQK2dF0gultPChpkmrg2Huhb3UQDkgHZtRSsePCiJwfkahgfvRAx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAMRCltwRGzqXg-l1ukQl9ubMPx2ZfC773x5082UWVHezfw-m82g
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Alex O'Loughlin :love:

Alex+O%2527Loughlin+1.jpg

Yes.
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Chad Taylor
    Photo-Chad-Head-and-Shoulders1.jpg