Parmesan Crusted Chicken -184 Calories ((With Pics!))

Options
AshleyNPeters
AshleyNPeters Posts: 78 Member
5n908h.jpg

I just updated my low calorie blog with a Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe that was delicious and easy to make! Below is the recipe along with the link to my blog that has lots of other MFP friendly recipes!

http://lowcalcook.blogspot.com/

I tried to make a copy-cat of the T.G.I.F’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken. I absolutely love theirs but looked up the calories and fat and almost fainted! I’d say it came pretty close to tasting like it, only I didn’t feel like I was in a food coma after eating it! I served mine with broccoli and brown rice and it was super filling and delicious!

Ingredients:

16oz of chicken breast (I like the ones that are cut thin – that way they don’t get chewy and dry when baking them)
4 Tablespoons of light mayonnaise
3 tablespoons of fresh grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of Italian style or seasoned bread crumbs
Greek seasoning (or any other kind of mixed-spice to sprinkle on top)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350. In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheese and bread crumbs and mix well. Lay out the chicken on a non-stick sprayed casserole dish. Cover the chicken in the mixture. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Garnish with a sprinkle of Greek seasoning on top and serve with your favorite sides. Now how easy is that?!

Nutrition Information – (For 1 serving, this recipe makes 4 servings.)

Calories : 184
Carbs: 2
Fat: 7
Protein: 29
Sodium: 350
Fiber: 0

Replies