Options

Replies

• NHoughton13
    Options
    All I can say is Holy *kitten*. :drinker:
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, girl! What an inspiration!
  • dbletwins
    Options
    This was the best read. EVER. Congrats on kicking *kitten* and breaking records, especially at your first meet. if you ever start a blog I would definitely subscribe. I love your manner of writing!
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow - I was getting frustrated with my bench press but your story is so inspiring
  • whiskeysister510
    whiskeysister510 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This was the best read. EVER. Congrats on kicking *kitten* and breaking records, especially at your first meet. if you ever start a blog I would definitely subscribe. I love your manner of writing!

Oh thank you so much!! I'm pretty boring most of the time (work, lift, eat, sleep, repeat), so I don't know what I'd write about! But, I do enjoy writing! :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • whiskeysister510
    Options
    And just a whole bunch of thank yous to everyone for all your wonderful comments! I have been feeling the love! :heart:
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Maybe I linked this thread in a how many reps should I do thread as an example of ALL THE BULK that comes from heavy lifting.
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!
  • dgdjs_hdks
    Options
    so awesome! congrats.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You rock!! I think a powerlifting competition may now be on my bucket list!
  • DLH070911
    DLH070911 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! So inspiring! Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sheer inspiration, woman! Thanks so much for sharing! I think I'll go lift something heavy now.
  • littlebee26
    Options
    words. there are no words. why are all women not like this! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH WOMEN THAT THEY DO NOT ALL ASPIRE TO BE LIKE THIS!!! i do ;)
  • emc916
    emc916 Posts: 77
    Options
    Damn! Good job!
  • whiskeysister510
    Options
    words. there are no words. why are all women not like this! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH WOMEN THAT THEY DO NOT ALL ASPIRE TO BE LIKE THIS!!! i do ;)

Hahahaha!!! Well, from what I hear, they're afraid to get bulky. :bigsmile:
  • littlebee26
    Options

Hahahaha!!! Well, from what I hear, they're afraid to get bulky. :bigsmile:

I think women that lift are the sexiest women in the world. And muscle is HOT! The problem is that women think men don't want them to be bulky. It has nothing to do with what they think. And when they ask men "do you think women that lift are sexy?" they of course say no. For two reasons 1. she is not muscly and he doesn't want to insult her and 2. he is threatened.......he wouldn't want her getting ideas about strength because she might end up stronger that him :O Anyway, you are sh1t hot and there isn't a man or woman that can dispute that.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!!
  • TwoPointZero
    TwoPointZero Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Very cool post. :)
  • AngelsFan91106
    AngelsFan91106 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Insanely awesome story! The only downside is that now I ~really~ want to go deadlift and I'm not scheduled to until next Wednesday. :- P

A million congratulations! Thanks for sharing such a phenomenal experience.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!