365 days later (with photos)

Options

Replies

• SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! You look just fabulous!!! Awesome pic collage! Congrats girl!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!
  • sunnybear39
    sunnybear39 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great Job and what a journey you have had. I loved your realistic expectations and that you stuck with it. It has paid off! Thanks for posting you are a true inspiration :)
  • erica_bunny
    Options
    Great job... very motivational!
  • dbletwins
    Options
    Very, very nice!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, well done!
  • Nala335
    Nala335 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow you're a superstar! Especially BECAUSE not every day is perfect. Great pics and at 5 10" you look already at goal! What a nice inspiration to all of us.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats. -feeling inspired
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job! You started at a similar place to where I am now, so it's great to see your progress. So inspiring!
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are gorgeous. You did it! Well done. xxx
  • crystalleez
    crystalleez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Although you've always been gorgeous, doll! I'm so proud of you for becoming a HEALTHIER person! You're right nobody is perfect but you don't have to be perfect to stay healthy. You can still enjoy life as long as you know your limits. XOXOXOXO!!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    Congrats u look amazing
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! You're so inspiring!
  • sophisli
    sophisli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!

The line about keeping faith totally made me cry. Thanks for sharing.
  • toadoftoadhall
    toadoftoadhall Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That time has come! Tomorrow marks my 1 year mark of losing weight! And low and behold I pulled off 98+ pounds! Not quite the 100 I wanted but hey I'm no were near finished, and who knows what the morning will bring. Im still pushing for that 115 pounds lost goal. But for anyone who has struggled with obesity their entire life, it is possible to change. It's possible to lose it, it's your *kitten* so move it! I won't lie to you guys; I have Starbucks every week, I love cupcakes, I have no self control when it comes to sour patch kids, I still do not like my body because of the damage being overweight did to my skin, I have yet to actually join a gym (weight loss starts in the kitchen), this is the smallest (lightest) I have been since elementary school, people still call me fat because yes I still have fat, I don't diet everyday, I cheat and eat things I shouldn't, Ive only had McDonald's once in the last year (I had to have a Despicable Me 2 toy!). I'm not perfect and neither in my weight loss story, there's been times I've lost motivation, I've gained a few pounds back, I stressed out, I almost gave up; but I realized I spent 18 years overweight, practically killing myself slowly and its time for a new Jordan; a healthy one. So my advice; when you look in the mirror and see no change, and still keep faith, knowing that in time you will get there if you stay focused and on track, that's the difference between those who succeed and those who fail.

Last year I was wearing anything from an 18 to a 22, I'd buy men's XL shirts and my bra was a 40DDD, talk about some weight on my body. I never felt like I was good enough. Now I'm not afraid to admit my past size because I'm overcoming it. 1 year, only 365 days, I pulled off pretty much 100 pounds. I am now wearing anything from a 6 to an 8, men's small T-shirts, 36D bras are so easy to find, and I feel good. And that's the point of all this; to feel better about my self, and live a long healthy life.

265+ to 165-168! I'm 5.10 btw.

f9935807-8d37-4b45-b095-b8f7d4f85998.jpg

I love that you went to McDonald's for the toy - I adore the despicable me movies! Huge congratulations on your amazing achievement, and for doing it all without being super-rigid. You look fantastic.
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! Excuse me while I call Maxim Magazine, one of there models is on the loose! Very good job!! Excellent work. What inspiration and determination! Great work!
  • In_His_Image
    In_His_Image Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank u thank u thank u! ;). You look great!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Superb effort! :smile:
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    OP you look stunningly beautiful in that white dress. Well done on your weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!