I lost a whole person! 120 pounds lost! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and loss! You look great!
  • _DreDay_
    _DreDay_ Posts: 40
    Options
    It's amazing what can happen when you start doing for yourself :flowerforyou:

Awesome job, you look great!! :heart: I can totally relate to San Antonio living. I live about two hours SW on the border where tacos, bbq and pan dulce are pleanty :D Love our culture :heart:
  • TheTrophyWife
    TheTrophyWife Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great story and amazing pictures! You should send one to your ex simply signed, "How do you like me now?"
  • cchavez88
    cchavez88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Coming from El Paso, Texas I totally understand the food kryptonite! We love to eat and every weekend someone is having some kind of party. That being said, I now live in Colorado and still working on my food addiction. That was an awesome story- love your sense of humor and what a difference! Congratulations on your hard earned work. I'm getting into lifting and this inspires me to keep at it. It also helps that you have a cheat meal a week- the weekends are the hardest- how do you manage that? Also on your
    "As a wise man once said "Loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix" (high five if you get this television reference). "
    I can't figure it out! What movie?!
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank's for the inspiration! Great read!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look great! and any girl who doesnt want you when you gain isn't worth you! ( or anyone really) Good luck in Life!
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!!
  • chivitaxxv
    Options
    Talk about motivation!! The quirkiness with which you write, made your story fun to read. Thumbs up on the transformation.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!! You look so good, a new you! Congrats!!
    *** I bet you don't have problems with the girls anymore! ;)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! And might I add, HER loss!!!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Great job...but you didn't smile in the last few and you look pretty scary to me.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    your smoking hot, way to go!
  • dianahoo
    dianahoo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you lost 120 lbs in fat and another 120 lbs in superficial relationships with the "loss" of the girlfriend! You deserve better -- and glad to see you realize that! Great job!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats and thanks for sharing :)
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is amazing!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That's outstanding!!!!! Good Job!!!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss that's amazing. Thank you for sharing your story and you're quite an inspiration.
  • hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome story! Great to hear you lost so much and most importantly got healthy!! Very inspiring and let me add....You look HAWT! :wink:
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    WTG! Great story and as others have said, you shouldn't be having anymore issues getting a date now!
  • josywosy
    josywosy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!