I lost a whole person! 120 pounds lost! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring! I'm happy you found someone worth changing your lifestyle for, that person being you. :P You look awesome! Keep it up:D
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Freakin' Awesome! Congrats, you look fab!:happy:
  • clarinetmajor
    clarinetmajor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is really impressive! As are your arms!!! :-)
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! Congratulations on your success :smile:
  • mgore0404
    mgore0404 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing story :) Thanks for sharing. I am just now starting weight/resistance training, and I can't believe how much it can help with weight loss.
  • jasonalvear
    jasonalvear Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Coming from El Paso, Texas I totally understand the food kryptonite! We love to eat and every weekend someone is having some kind of party. That being said, I now live in Colorado and still working on my food addiction. That was an awesome story- love your sense of humor and what a difference! Congratulations on your hard earned work. I'm getting into lifting and this inspires me to keep at it. It also helps that you have a cheat meal a week- the weekends are the hardest- how do you manage that? Also on your
    "As a wise man once said "Loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix" (high five if you get this television reference). "
    I can't figure it out! What movie?!

I manage a cheat meal by mainly keeping it on the same time frame and adjusting things as needed. For instance, I call it a free meal, as I am not cheating on my plan, because my free meal is part of my plan and helps in keeping me on track, I intentionally have this every week. It's not cheating if it's in the plan! lol. I like to set aside the day my family usually gets together to go out, get food, or hang out at someones house and eat and eat. With us, it is usually Sundays in the afternoon. So I have my free meal then, and I still hit the calories I am do hit for that day also, so mainly, it is an extra meal in the day.

Some do it differently, like having a little treat every other day, daily, but I just keep it to that one meal for myself since that's what has been working for me. Plus, knowing I have this meal coming up every week, give me something to look forward to and did wonders for cravings I used to have. Keep it free, keep it three: Appetizer, entree, and dessert. Works for me :)

And a special video for you about the television reference!

http://youtu.be/ammpNEhU34g
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • jasonalvear
    jasonalvear Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job...but you didn't smile in the last few and you look pretty scary to me.

I tend to go beast mode in the gym and those last few were taken just after some serious sessions. Some smile when working out, I grit my teeth and have a slight scowl when getting work done, we're all different :D Can't remember when someone looked cheery after doing deadlifts to failure, hehe
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Two words....Holy wow!
  • channadugger
    Options
    Super HOTTT!!!:love:
  • Ilona_2013
    Ilona_2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational ! Great storytelling!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great post! And I read every single word! You should be very proud of yourself! Your hard work has paid off. You look awesome! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I took the time to read the entire post. It was one of the best Ive ever read, maybe even THE BEST ive ever read. Thank you so much for this. Your transformation is awesome and inspiring!!!!
  • yellowrose6145
    Options
    WOW, What a great story, and look at you now ,,,WOW,,,You look VERY GOOD AND THE MUSCLES AND ALL...WOW ,,,BEAUTIFUL JOB ,,,,Hope I can do it too.....You will get a girlfriend very soon ,,,,You derserve it very much to have someone in your life special like we all do ....Great job done...CONGRAT'S....
  • GoinToKickThis
    GoinToKickThis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    To me you lost about 240 pounds of UN-wanted weight. :wink: You have done amazing and I hope you find someone that deserves you. Great Job!!
  • drhall1970
    Options
    I bet your ex-girlfriend is sorry now! Ha Ha! Congratulations on all of your hard work paying off. Love your sense of humor, too. Probably another thing she misses about you,
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you lost a whole person physically AND mentally. Awesome job turning your life into what you want it to be. Very inspiring!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • NattyJayne1991
    NattyJayne1991 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!