the red box revolution

Options
What on earth is this product and what is it made of. Looked for a list of ingredients and couldnt find anything...

Replies

• bigred503
    Options
    Bump
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    if they aren't listing their ingredients up front and center... probably best to avoid it. Even if they are, it sounds like the typical gimmicky "revolution/solution/miracle/cleanse/other BS" item that you just do not need.
  • bigred503
    Options
    My thoughts exactly... Im not into fad or pills or anything not sustainable but a family memerber just started it and since i have an obsession with knowledge i tried to comb the net and found squat...
  • Eirene80
    Eirene80 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's an MLM diet pill scam called Xyngular. In a nutshell the sellers take stimulants and eat very very little even on "eating days" while claiming the diet pills are helping them lose weight. Eating nothing but small portions of vegetables and a few oz. of lean meat per day will cause anyone to lose it, pills or not.
  • bigred503
    Options
    Anyone know the ingredients?
  • Eirene80
    Eirene80 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Last I saw they were keeping the "new formula" ingredients under wraps. I remember the old ones not being much more than DMAA and heaping doses of caffeine.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about the machine where you can rent a DVD. This is supposed to be food? If it's food marked as being a "revolution," then it probably is too expensive and doesn't live up to its promises.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, I came in looking for movie convo.

Don't know about a food revolution, I eat whatever fits my macros.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I was all ready to be like no use Netflix!
  • bigred503
    Options
    Apparently its some sort of weight loss supplement, i would never use a weight loss aid but my sister is and i want to know as much as possible about it before she tries telling me how wonderful it is. Im smart enough to know that if it sounds to good to be true than it probably is. Hard work, dedication and will power are the keys to getting healthy and fit, not some magical concoction.
  • BirdyOstlund
    BirdyOstlund Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not even sure how I found this thread LOL! I never post in the forum here but I will say this, I'm a Personal Trainer and a Holistic Nutrition advocate and I have been on this program for 17 months. It is a wellness system based on whole foods eating coupled with plant based herbals combined with high purity nutraceuticals to assist in reducing inflammation in the body, gut health, brain health and hormonal balancing. Nothing freaky, great macro balancing, lots and lots of food, effective meal plans etc :) You certainly don't have to take my word for it at all but I thought I'd chime in as someone who has actual knowledge and experience on the program rather than speculation! And the ingredients can be found on the website! Have a fantastic day to whomever comes across this post as randomly as I did! <3
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Not even sure how I found this thread LOL! I never post in the forum here but I will say this, I'm a Personal Trainer and a Holistic Nutrition advocate and I have been on this program for 17 months. It is a wellness system based on whole foods eating coupled with plant based herbals combined with high purity nutraceuticals to assist in reducing inflammation in the body, gut health, brain health and hormonal balancing. Nothing freaky, great macro balancing, lots and lots of food, effective meal plans etc :) You certainly don't have to take my word for it at all but I thought I'd chime in as someone who has actual knowledge and experience on the program rather than speculation! And the ingredients can be found on the website! Have a fantastic day to whomever comes across this post as randomly as I did! <3

I'm going to guess.... Google?
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    it says lose 8-15 lbs in 8 days,umm no not going to happen except for some water weight-this is a big red flag"Our All-Natural product line is helping everyday people just like you boost their metabolism and providing a jumpstart to losing weight like they never imagined could be possible" yeah there is nothing out there that boosts metabolism, oh and this "balancing your blood sugar, eliminating free radicals, increasing energy, and building lean muscle" LMAO,and this They put you on 500-800 calorie diet for 8 days. not healthy at all.it also claims to treat fibro and other health issues, dont think so. not to mention each product in the kit says it does something different.these products are a load of crap to be honest. and at around $250 a kit, the only weight you will lose is in your wallet and starving yourself for 8 days.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Have a fantastic day to whomever comes across this post as randomly as I did! <3
    Pull the other one. ;)

Looked it up - I wouldn't use this stuff even if it was free.
  • NikkiG1984
    NikkiG1984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Actually you can lose that amount of weight in the short period of time. If you have done any research as to the eating plan, you will see it's mostly a ketogenic diet plan, so once your body starts producing ketones and using fat for burning, it burns the stored fat inside you instead of sugars from carbs. This is all scientifically proven-ketogenic I mean. Xyngulars products are pretty cool because they actually are all natural, they are way overpriced and I really am not sure that the products are aiding in the weight loss like that claim, like I said a ketogenic diet will provide fast rapid weight loss, however the products do help with "keto-flu" side effects. They are an MLM who's intent is probably to rip us all off, I bought one box, just started, after my 30 days is up I may by a couple products individually and then keep up with the keto diet since it's sustainable and has incredible effects on health. Just a little food for thought.