Healthy foods that feel guilty!

Options

Replies

• johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love skinny cow...I too feel that I'm cheating.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I like to make pies out of graham cracker crust, with fat free/sugar free pudding mix, and some Cool Whip on top. Very tasty and low in sugar and fat. Hits the spot when I want to "cheat" but it has much less guilt attached than a "real" pie. :)
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    unsalted natural peanut butter :)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Dove's Dark Chocolate Almond Promises. The little individually wrapped pieces are just big enough to crush a candy/chocolate craving. They're 42 calories, but I justify that by the fact that almonds and dark chocolate are both good for you. :wink:

And the ones without almonds are less calories, if you don't like nuts in your chocolate. "Sometimes you feel like a nut!" :laugh:
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    My faves at the moment are Laughing Cow cheeses and watermelon (not together)...
  • lockstock85
    Options
    nice !
  • 2BaNewMe2
    2BaNewMe2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    York pieces - 50 pieces 170 calories. I just grab 5 - 10 at a time (and yes I do log them)
  • thelima
    thelima Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm loving all the suggestions!!

For me, it's the Laughing Cow cheeses and the Skinny Cow ice creams. Yum!
  • velvetechos
    Options
    I mash up a banana and 1 tbsp of Maranatha crunchy PB , and then eat it with a spoon, sort of like a banana PB pudding, lol - although after reading this I might have to try freezing the banana and having banana PB ice cream!

I love homemade pico de gallo and Garden of Eatin organic blue corn tortilla chips (just portion out the chips and put the bag AWAY before sitting down to eat!!)

Franz 45cal whole wheat bread with a bit of Nutella is great
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My faves at the moment are Laughing Cow cheeses and watermelon (not together)...

Too funny, sgarsee!
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    MMM I LOVE LOVE LOVE Laughing Cow Cheese.

I also love Chobani Non Fat Greek yogurt..it's so smooth and creamy it feels sinful :-) But it's 140 calories and LOADED with protein!
  • Lindsay7360
    Options
    Bump - love this! :)
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    So many yummy ideas!

My current favorite is Bles-Wold Black Cherry yogurt.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I add powdered ranch dressing mix to plain greek yogurt, and use it to dip my veggies. Tastes just like when you make it with sour cream, but only about 16 calories per ounce! Plus the added protein. Add a little milk for salad dressing.

I also love the 40 calorie, sugar-free fudgesicles! So good. But don't ever try the generic store brand. The Kroger brand ones are really gross!!!
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    BUMP! Love the ranch dressing idea!!!!!!!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I could not live without raisens to kill my sweet craving and popcorn for my mid afternoon snack!
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump all really good ideas!
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is my low carb peanut butter protien mixed with water (for my sweet tooth) and a 'light' whole grain toasted english muffin with one wedge of laughing cow cheese topped with a slice of tomato on each half. It adds up to 350 calories and it's more than satifying
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    it's 250 calories....oops
  • lfholland
    lfholland Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Kudos on the ranch idea, that sounds amazing.