Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your story makes me smile :smile:
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Awesome update!! Sounds like life is treating you well.
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome testimony, man!!! I wish you all the best on your road to recovery and fitness. Best of luck. Cheers!!!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hey, good going bro!

To think you lost all that weight without exercise, when you do feel up to exercise, the rest of that weight will melt off!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Tears here. Congrats to you and your bride!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    This is my AMAZING husband!!! He is my inspiration EVERYDAY!! Hes has faced many challenges this year and has never been discouraged or afraid to conquer them... and does every bit of it with a smile on his face :) Im am so blessed to have him in my life and so proud of us to make this lifestyle change together! We will grow old together and we will do it as healthy and active as possible!! Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers :)

With a woman like you how can he go wrong? God bless
  • bluecatguide
    bluecatguide Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks and Gobbless you :)
  • atlcajun
    atlcajun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your determination and weight loss what seems to be a difficult journey. I am sure you had highs and lows but you seem to have worked through it. Best of luck with your continued success. :smile:
  • bluecatguide
    bluecatguide Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much.....nothing this great comes easy....this site is sooooo awesome with all the great people and support....I coudnt have done it without all that!
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite quotes/sayings is "Whether you say you CAN or CAN'T, either way your right". You said you CAN!!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!