100 lbs lost (with pics)! Only 60 lbs to go! :)

Options

Replies

• In_His_Image
    In_His_Image Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story & success! I love the way you worded everything. Perfect timing for me as I am just starting over. It is so great to hear that you didn't do a fad diet and that you didn't deprive yourself. You look amazing & should be so proud of yourself. :)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'd get under armor to send you free stuff because you deserve it. Great job.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your sucess!!! You look great!! :)
  • nothopless9033
    Options
    Great Job, Keep up your good work.... You look happy:)
  • mochamofitandhealthy
    Options
    Wow! How awesome and inspiring. Great job!:smile:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Great job. I have the same shape. so this is what I get to look forward to
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    GreatJob1.gif
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    First I want to say... Very inspiring! You've done a great job and you can totally see it on every part of your body!

Second:
    I chose to post this because I don’t fear failing. Failing is acceptable, it is life. Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying. I don’t fear the pain, it is temporary. I don’t fear being defeated (from my own demons or those in this world) because I am only defeated when *I* quit. The only person who can tell me that I can’t do this (or anything) is MYSELF and I choose to not listen to that person anymore. I am proud of where I have come this past year. Life didn’t get easier, I just got stronger.

This ... wow... this really set me back on my *kitten*. It really hit home with me. Failing... acceptable? This is something I struggle with every day. I hope I can stay focused on this kind of thinking - that "Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying"

I can't let the fear of failure keep me paralyzed. Thank you very much for posting, you helped another person today (me)... actually I suspect several people ;)

Keep on getting strong!

Thank you so much for the sweet words! I really wish you nothing but the best on your journey as well!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    I truly wish I could reply to each and every single comment on my post but ... WOW, I am so unbelievably overwhelmed at all the love I have received. It is already 4:00 AM and I am not half way done. If I didn't personally thank you ... THANK YOU! This is my journey but having such awesome support and encouragement truly makes this journey so much easier! The compliments have been so sweet. It is hard, sometimes, to feel like I deserve them but I am learning to embrace this new role as well as this new body. I look forward to sharing my upcoming successes with all of you awesome people!
    Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart!
  • alibabs65
    Options
    What a great story and inspiration. You look so happy in the after photos well done!
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just had to reply because I found your post so inspirational, you've worked so hard - thanks for sharing :)
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. You have done a great job
  • CSJAN12014
    Options
    What a transformation... Brilliant!!!

You deserve to be extremely proud of what you've achieved & will continue to achieve, i'm sure

You also deserve to be congratulated on a very inspirational story... your story, so well written & with the ability to give hope to everyone who takes the trouble to read

When i started with MFP, for me this site was all about logging calories... people like you have changed that, so a big heartfelt thank you for sharing your journey & doing it so well :-)
  • jennimc13
    Options
    I am in tears reading your story. You are amazing and such an inspiration. You deserve to be proud of yourself. Keep going, I have no doubt you will make you goals. What a strong, determined and motivated lady you are. Well done :)
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Jenn, I loved your story! :heart: You look great and you should be so very proud of yourself! CONGRATS!! :drinker: Stories like this are why I stalk the forums; for hope, inspiration, and reminders. THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:

exactly this! u r an inspiration...:)
  • mtnrvn
    mtnrvn Posts: 6
    Options
    Your pics did not show for me on my computer but I do not need them after reading your story. Thank you for sharing. It touched my life and moves me to stay the course and it has touched others, I know. You know, even in your "before" profile pic, you radiated with your smile and you still do. I am really happy for you.
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wonderful wisdom here. thank you for sharing! you are an inspiration.
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You're journey is amazing!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your huge accomplishment & good luck to the rest of the weight.
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW. Thank you for posting. You are amazing! You just inspired me to take "before" pictures so I also can show this difference in future months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!