Note to women with epic boobs

Replies

• abandonthreadp1.gif

LOL

This thread is ....

RgrNJdj.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    it's funny because his first creepy post had me check out his profile and I did see that he was a god fearing family man. He's since removed that from his profile.

Guess aiming for creepy is not the best way to display your god fearing nature.

Better to remove the god fearing from the profile and continue creeping, than stop the creeping... amirite?

Removed due to a PM from an ID Theft Expert who said I should name names as predators could open credit cards in my kid's names.

That's awful. When are your kids birthdays, out of curiosity?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    it's funny because his first creepy post had me check out his profile and I did see that he was a god fearing family man. He's since removed that from his profile.

Better to remove the god fearing from the profile and continue creeping, than stop the creeping... amirite?

Removed due to a PM from an ID Theft Expert who said I should name names as predators could open credit cards in my kid's names.

Nice try.. Smart removing the kids names... removing the god fearing bit has nothing to do with identity theft.
    :laugh:
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member

Wha??? :huh:

Sorry, I was typing quickly. This ID Theft person PM'd me this morning. Said that I should take names off my profile, as people could make credit cards in my kids names and ruin their credit.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Bro, we need to talk, we get that you're trying to be one of the cool kids on this site that everyone freaks out about deactivating and reactivating but at this rate everyone will just be happy about the deactivate and upset about the reactivate.

Swagger doesn't come to those who try....

Eric, be honest. You will miss me if I deactivated.

Taunto you deactivate I will hunt you down and creep you myself.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    OP: let me give you some advice. The true challenge is not being a creeper. Ask any girl and they can tell you very easily 10 names who have crept on them last week. The challenge is to say things to them that you won't even say to the $2 meth-head hooker you got from across from you hall and STILL endup getting a friend request FROM them.

And heres another challenge for you. Creepers can still be respected. And THAT is the biggest challenge. To get respect from your peers. And that is not going to happen by making thread after thread of meaningless crap.

Just my $0.02

This is true, I got a friend request for telling a girl on the forums that once I was done with her "they would never identify her body"
  • AJL_Daddy

Nice try.. Smart removing the kids names... removing the god fearing bit has nothing to do with identity theft.
    :laugh:

I just copy/deleted that entire section.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    B069Ujo.gif
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    It makes perfect sense that a "god-fearing" man would be a creeper. How else do you explain Lot offering his virgin daughters to the crowd?
  • AJL_Daddy
    Sorry I tried too hard to become a creeper. I need to up my game. Become a respected creeper. I'll work on it.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    tumblr_mroswfkmXq1r79np8o1_400.gif
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Sorry I tried too hard to become a creeper. I need to up my game. Become a respected creeper. I'll work on it.

You just don't listen....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    B069Ujo.gif

Have I told you yet today that I love you?
  • AJL_Daddy

You just don't listen....

Teach me your ways, Obie Wan!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    "I am a God-fearing, Christian, Family Man. " And a creeper....:huh:

But you know, when I look at these contestants! For the Miss Black Awareness Pageant, I feel good! I feel good, because I know there's a God somewhere! There's a God somewhere!

Turn around ladies for me please!

REV_BROWN.jpg
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Well I guess I missed something, there is no epic boobage going on at all in any of this.. [moves along]
  • Dammit, I wanted to know how we get to "epic" status. Also, I wanted to win a phallic shaped trophy or something because I'm super competitive like that.

Now where is my trophy???!!!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member

Take it slowly. I started by taking 2 years old cousin and just releasing him in my neighbor (who is single and lives alone) home at 3 AM.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    tumblr_lyklxt78M31qedb29o1_500.gif
  • Oooops, I'm epic at double posting like a boob.
This discussion has been closed.