I have been looking at several people pics and I noticed...

Options
2»

Replies

• michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So what's the story there? You wanted a picture of the statue but you thought it wouldn't be so obvious if you took a picture of the people too? :wink:

Unfortunately a little glare got in the way...
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    So what's the story there? You wanted a picture of the statue but you thought it wouldn't be so obvious if you took a picture of the people too? :wink:

Oh THAT photo isn't mine...I just found it. LOL How funny though, ey?
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG I am FRICKEN DYIN over here!! Now Michael, I am a little concerned about you, even I didn't notice THAT!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    lol...cell phones are convenient little cameras.
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Just keeping with the trend here.... my new av is a meniacal shot I took in the car on the way to Jazz yesterday while doing 70mph on the highway...

Talented you say...

YES! happy091.gif
  • michaelhe
    Options
    Nice headliner! :smile:

But you really should keep your eyes on the road!!
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    I am going to take a car pic just so I can fit in! I am feelin' a little left out!
  • deciedee
    deciedee Posts: 50
    Options
    Hey, you're right. Mine is not IN the car but it is my DRIVERS LICENSE PIC! Hey, I wasn't going to waste it! That is the first DL Pic I've had in years where I didn't look like an AX MURDERER!
    My Motto: If you get a good pic, especially of your weight loss. FLAUNT IT!
  • michaelhe
    Options
    You're right. That is a GREAT driver's license picture!

I thought that it a lot of times the pictures are so bad because the person taking your picture intentionally tries to distract you and catch you off guard. I mean, that does not look like a fun job so they've got to try to do something to liven it up ... I picture them showing the pictures and handing out an award to the person who was able to get the goofiest picture. Kinda like that Seinfeld episode where they would watch the security camera footage from the ATMs and they watched Elaine pick her nose!!

Oh that and the wait staff that has to ask you how your food is just after you stuffed your face. It's all intentional!! :smile: