Combining TurboFire with ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
Hey folks,

I've been rocking ChaLEAN Extreme for about 4 weeks now (just about to enter the PUSH phase) and am looking for some input on adding TurboFire to the game plan...

1) is it a good idea adding TurboFire at the PUSH phase or should I wait until I re-start ChaLEAN again in about 8 weeks?
2) I need another way to boost the cardio and I despise running/jogging with a passion. Gym membership to use cardio equipment is not an option at this time... so that's why I am thinking TurboFire
3) other suggestions to add the cardio?

Thanks for your input!

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't know the answer but I'm curious to see responses. I'm planning to start the TF/CE hybrid workout this fall.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I add an extra burn it off workout, or a Jillian Michaels workout for more cardio. If I'm not in the mood to be inside, I walk a circuit around our property. We have 25 acres of field and woods, so I can easy have a 2 mile walk with my animals following me.
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I add an extra burn it off workout, or a Jillian Michaels workout for more cardio. If I'm not in the mood to be inside, I walk a circuit around our property. We have 25 acres of field and woods, so I can easy have a 2 mile walk with my animals following me.

good idea! Burn it Off... that day always kills me
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would go for it and Definitely add the Turbo Fire. I usually do 5 cardio days with CLX.
  • feyapl
    feyapl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The booklet that comes with TurboFire actually has a combination plan involving ChaLEAN Extreme!

ETA: I just realized that I responded to you on something else earlier. Not stalking you, I swear! :P
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd complete the program as intended with an extra burn it off or burn intervals to get your numbers up... maybe even add the Turbo Fire FIre Starter or Fire 45 ez as a bonus workout. I think there are 2 rest days per week... you could squeeze them in there. You could also get some long walks in as those are supposed to focus on fat burning and overall endurance. As for the TF / CLX hybrid. I love the combo, but wait to start the actual hybrid until you finish CLX.

Best wishes with whatever you decide!