Under 25s who have lost 100lbs+

Options
Hi everyone!

I'd love to hear some stories from young people, in particular women, who have lost a large amount of weight

Please feel free to share you story/add me

I'm especially interested in the whole excess skin issue and if this turned into a problem for you

Replies

• lulz14
    lulz14 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    No one?
  • lulz14
    lulz14 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kjhall01
    kjhall01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump because I would like to know too!
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am 26, I turned 26 in May. I have lost around 85 pounds. It was 90 but I gained a little but am currently working on losing it again. I was 240 lbs and a size 22. I am now 155-157 pounds. I am usually a solid 8 sometimes a 6, sometimes a 10. I can run 5 miles, my fastest mile is 5.55, which I think is pretty good :) ha I am not sure what else to say. I am proud of myself and how much I have lost but at the same time it is not enough yet.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm not to the 100lb mark yet, but I'm getting there. Late Jan/Early Feb last year I was 260lbs. I weighed in a couple days ago at 176.4lbs :) Last year it was a struggle for me to walk a quarter of a mile and this year I can easily walk 6 miles. Lately I have even been walking to the grocery store (1.7 miles to the store when I take the shortest route...I generally like taking the 3 mile route though) while pushing my son in his stroller, picking up as much food as possible and walking home.

Background and other stuff if interested:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/shadow2soul?month=201303

My first progress thread (going to post an updated one sometime between day 174 and day 200..haven't decided yet):
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1011152-87-days-of-using-mfp-p-lots-of-pics?hl=87+days

edit: Almost forgot. I'm 23 and 5'4.5".
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm younger than 19 and I have lost 50 pounds. I haven't lost more than that yet, but...... I do plan to.