It's all about chocolate...

Options
That's really the only thing that make me lose control, and even if i know that so very good after all these times staying away from the chocolate and then falling off the wagon and binging chocolate again, I just cannot stay away.

Wish I would wake up tomorrow beeing totally allergic to chocolate!!!

Anyone struggling with the same problem?

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    huh.gif
  • shellsies93
    Options
    chocolate is amazing! I thought I was addicted but for the last few months I have proved myself wrong somehow. I've been eating weight watchers sugar free dark chocolate stuff like peppermint patties, dark chocolate nuggets and peanut butter cups; and i'm not even on weight watchers. lol. that's what has kept me sane!
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate, I love sweets, I just love food I guess. For sweets and chocolate though I had to go cold turkey, I can't eat them in moderation. How people eat 2 squares (2 SQUARES!!) of chocolate and then walk away I'll never know.

What I discovered recently though is that cocoa is amazing. I mix it into porridge/oatmeal, greek yoghurt, smoothies, pretty much everything. And it's got such a strong chocolate taste that you only need 2g or so at a time, which has 7 calories or something silly. I just finished up a bowl of 'chocolate' porridge just now :o) It makes me feel like I'm still getting my chocolate and doesn't make me want to binge on chocolate afterwards :o) Plus it's got a ton of antioxidants which makes it super good for you - you can't go wrong really!
  • bkandisjj29
    Options
    I have chocolate 2-3 times a day! But it is almost always dark chocolate, low sugar. It is my motivation, and for me, it is what keeps me on my diet because I would never be able to live without chocolate! My favorite are the Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate mini bars. 40 calories each. :)
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    2wcnr4z.gif