Motivating Friends

Options
Looking for supportive friends ! I'm starting to get back on track,I had an injury almost 2 months ago from doing Insanity. Starting to get back on track

Replies

• Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I try to be a supportive friend - im on daily and also find it has helped me tremondously to have ppl routing for you and motivate you - and encourage u to keep going - and maybe even push yourself - :) im very thank ful for that :) - u can add me if you like :) good luck on your journey
  • sandifield
    sandifield Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello So glad to hear you getting back, on tract.. I was on another online site but so enjoy this one much more, I too am now getting back 3 weeks ago I had to have surgery.. and Now am back on tract and you love to have more friends on my side too, I am on here Daily ( probably more than one should) but what ever helps.. Please feel free to add me I have just finished my 1st full week and its was great :heart:
  • lishym
    lishym Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are also trying again to loose weight. I must say, it has only been a weak and it has been really hard. I think the bigger your support group, the more likely you will stay on track! I requested you as a friend :) We can do it!