New again to MFP, looking for some friends! :)

Options
lishym
lishym Posts: 11 Member
I think I failed so many times in the past because is because I didn't have a big support group. I definitely think I'd do better with some friends on here. I have been logging on every day since I started again (a week ago today). It'd be nice to hear from people starting out again, people who have success stories, and people who are new to getting in shape! Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• louwright2013
    louwright2013 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have started again today after doing this is the past with some success. I will be logging in every day, aiming to exercise at least three times a week initially and see what results I get. I am a bit hooked on a particular class at the gym so looking forward to trying new exercises too.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Emsie_lou
    Emsie_lou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I have been on here for a while but struggled and gained back the 6 lb I lost so back to needing to lose 70lbs :(
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey i'd definitely like to be friends you should add me!!!! We're all in this together!!~ :)
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too
  • sunnyskies1986
    Options
    Im new too!! I need to lose 45 lbs. Lets do this! Im gonna try to figure out how to add all of you! I am so motivated.. nothing can stop me this time! I found a great new healthy hobby of bike riding and I am going to watch my calories! Lets do this!!
  • kdavina
    kdavina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • Miepke99
    Miepke99 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I've been on MFP for quite a while, but I was never motivated enough to actually actively do something about my weight. This time, however, I subscribed at the gym for a year, so I NEED to do something about it, or it will be wasted money AND my health will go backwards quickly. I've already lost quite some weight on my own, but now I'm in this to win, and I haven't got a huge support group, either.
  • SophieCBrown
    Options
    Hey yeah I'm new too! Feel free to add!
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you got this gurl!!! add me :))
  • earcega
    earcega Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm new to MFP (and am loving it so far!) but Im not new to weight loss! I've done every single diet you can think of and WW was the only successful one. Unfortunately, I hate the meetings near me so I decided not to join WW. That being said, the meetings help SOOOO much. I think i'm going to start a virtual meeting every week here on MFP where participants can join in and check in on their progress over the last week!

Add me as a friend if you'd like to join :)

I have about 20lbs to lose so it's not an easy task but I'm confident I can do it! This time, I'm sticking to about 1200-1400 calories a day (I'm only 5'1 so this works for me) plus exercising (alternating between Jillian Michaels body revolution, jogging, plus classes at the gym)

Who's with me?!?
  • ingoiolo
    ingoiolo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Would love a group of supporting fRiends as well... I am restarting after one year too... Anyone who feels like it, pls feel fRee to add me
  • kalmaguer
    kalmaguer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new also. Count me in. Anyone who would like, feel free to add me as friend.
  • kellie0407
    kellie0407 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm also making a fresh start, it's been a while but can't wait to get stuck in!
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'll be folks friend's if they'd like. Pretty darn active.
  • earcega
    earcega Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! here's the group i was talking about :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16150-weight-loss-support-group
  • shortformyweight
    shortformyweight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've re-started again with MFP and know exactly how you feel.
    Feel free to add me, we can encourage each other.
    Good Luck.:happy:
  • kellie0407
    kellie0407 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Sounds like a good group :smile:
  • Jolie_K
    Jolie_K Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me as well :) I need some support as well. Tried so many times before...
  • 23dragon
    Options
    I am back on here after losing a bit but got off track. Add me for support if you want also. Looks like there are several of us in the same boat!
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! We all need all the support we can get, and together we can do this!! :)