Size 24 to size what??

Options
124»

Replies

• pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    24s and some 26s in 2011. I started on 12/27/2011. Today I'm in 16's, heading s.l.o.w.l.y for 14's. I hear sizes get smaller quicker when you get past a 14...something like it takes 20 pounds to drop a size over 14...and only 10 pounds to drop a size when you're under a 14. So far I'm on pace for that. Lord let's hope that's right. Of course it depends on where that fat wants to leave from your body, and I'm very bottom heavy, so I'm not expecting a miracle here. Good luck and don't worry so much about how long it's going to take. Lack of patience derails all your hard work!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Size 24 but 26 felt better. I am now wearing 18. Had gotten down to 16 but I've pick up some of my weight by eating everything under the sun. I am now back to working out and controlling what goes in my mouth. It took me almost 1 year.
  • wonderiss
    wonderiss Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Started in a size 24. Currently in a size 4. Took a year, changing my diet, counting calories, and getting off my butt.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I started off at a tight 20/22. I avoided mirrors and taking photos so I have no before pics.

It took me one year to get to a size 12 without starving myself or doing extra tough workouts. I really liked my body at that size, but I kept pushing on another 6/7 months later I dropped to a 8/10 and now I'm officially done.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I was a size 22/24 depending on brand in June 2009.

I now am a size 10/12 again depending on brand.

Seems like a really long time I know, I lost for a year, maintenance for a year, lost for half a year then maintenance for 3/4 of a year due to an injury), now on a losing streak again.

Counting calories and exercise is how I'm doing it.
  • xpanda1969x
    Options
    i started as a size 26. Im 5ft 10 and its taken me 10 years...kind of.

I initially lost 8st and got to a size 12 which took me just over a year. then i gained a stone and settled at size 14 and stayed like that for about 8 years. Then last july i decided i was sick of being size 14 and lost another 3st taking me down to a size 10. I still have around 10lbs to go as im still not quite happy with how i am
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I was a 28 that was too tight....currently a 16...a little over a year to get there. Still going!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 18, and started January 2, 2012. I've not lost much this year, otherwise I feel like I would be closer to my goal. :)