Bananas !

Options
:} Hi everyone. My name is Melissa, but mostly I go by Missa. I joined this website because a friend recommended it to me--& I must say it's the easiest to use & I love the fact that the iPhone app was free.~
I lost 6 pounds through the last website I was using (FitClick) but I'm really hoping to complete my goal here. I'm aiming to lose about 1oo pounds, & you all seem like very encouraging people that I'd like to meet.
So here I am! I'll be here for awhile. Haha! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Sonflower
    Options
    Hey there,
    I know you can do it...just stay on track and write what you bite..that is a great rule of thumb...you have done well so far so keep it up..
  • Yellow4615
    Options
    I know you can do it. I am incorporating my diet with my eating habits and the weight is coming off. Stay on the course and reach for your goal. You Go Girl!:flowerforyou:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome you can add me as a friend if you would like
  • bjpetey0306
    Options
    Hey! I just joined here too and also am trying to lose about 100 pounds :) I love this site, it makes it so easy! I've lost 5 lbs already and am anxious for more! I know you can do it if you keep up the good work! If you ever need some motivation or a pat on the back or something, just message me! Losing weight is easier if you have a buddy! Keep up the good work Missa! We're rooting for you :)
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :) You all are great! Thanks for the warm welcomes! I hope you don't mind if I add you all.~
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Just sit back, relax and keep your hands inside the car, as it going to be a bumpy ride. Main thing to remember, we did not get to this weight over night and we sure will not get rid of it over night.

Eat healthy, work out and and most important thing of all. Keep track of everything, that alone will help you reach your goal more than anything you can do.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Hey Buddy!....Good to see you logging on so much! you are inspiring me to get back on track:O)....
  • mtzrose2001
    mtzrose2001 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goal. :)