002-1-1-2-1-1.jpg

009-1-1-2-1.jpg

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Good Job!!

Haven't tried P90X but I LOVE Insanity.

This program is def not a gimmick and will give you results in 60days!!
    (I'm the impatient type so I want to see fast results lol)

Def send in your pics to get your shirt!!! I sent my info in and it only took a week!!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results! I just ordered insanity and am excited to start it, I was thinking after insanity I`m gonna do P90X too. You have really motivated me to continue on with that goal!
  • Lindsay7360
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    LOL - way ahead of you :-)

38329_1528811228660_1486086850_1372996_1599914_n.jpg
    Good Job!!

Haven't tried P90X but I LOVE Insanity.

This program is def not a gimmick and will give you results in 60days!!
    (I'm the impatient type so I want to see fast results lol)

Def send in your pics to get your shirt!!! I sent my info in and it only took a week!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    LOL I'm always wanting to wear my shirt especially out in public! LOL
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Very nice!!!! GREAT JOB!
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I really want to try it but I have committment issues LOL! I know that i wouldn't stick with it (yet) but Im working toward it! You look beautiful!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Those are impressive results - you look fantastic!!
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    That is amazing! I really want to try it but I have committment issues LOL! I know that i wouldn't stick with it (yet) but Im working toward it! You look beautiful!

Thanks! Believe me, I've had commitment issues my whole life. I have always been on and off with exercise. But there's something about committing to a 90 day program...once I started I couldn't stop! I kept a calendar of the workouts on my fridge and marked off every single workout as I did it. Now I'm over 200 days into it and can't stop! 90 days of P90X, 60 days of Insanity and now I'm almost done with another 90 days of P90X and Insanity - next is 4 weeks of Brazil Butt Lift, then I don't know what (probably TurboFire and Chalene Extreme hybrid). I LOVE THESE WORKOUTS (can u tell??) LOL
  • sommer454
    sommer454 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is...What's a better word than awesome...look at you...you are all defined and everything. I have insanity I just HAVE TO START IT. Did you do it everyday except Saturdays like the calendar suggests???
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I keep thinking of doing Insanity but it looks sooo hard. Not that I don't work hard but I don't want it to be so hard that I give up.
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    WOW! That is...What's a better word than awesome...look at you...you are all defined and everything. I have insanity I just HAVE TO START IT. Did you do it everyday except Saturdays like the calendar suggests???

Thanks! You have to be flexible with the schedule - I did every single workout but it probably took me 65 or 70 days to get through the whole program. I printed out a calendar and just kept it on my fridge and marked off each workout as I did it. If I had to miss a day, I just did that workout the next day. Make sense? I think some people worry to much about staying EXACTLY with the schedule and get overwhelmed and quit. I was only worried about finishing every workout. :-)

You should do it! It's hard, but worth it!
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    You look amazing! I keep thinking of doing Insanity but it looks sooo hard. Not that I don't work hard but I don't want it to be so hard that I give up.

It's as hard as you make it. Believe me, some days I wanted to quit, but I just slowed down and worked at MY level (I can NEVER keep up with the people on the video!) so don't feel like you have to be perfect, just be perfect for you. :-)
  • jwrnjjp
    Options
    You look superb!!! I want to give this a try, but I think I need more strength and endurance. First I will adapt to the new healthy lifestyle and exercise then when I'm ready, I,ll try it. Which do you recommend first? Are they both equally hard or is one more than another? HOw many sizes did you lose? Again, excellent job, you should be so proud!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, that's awesome!
  • ohmohner
    ohmohner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look incredible! That's amazing!

I am doing P90x right now, but have the same problem most do, and thats thinking you have to follow it exactly like their schedule says! I'm only 2 weeks into it, hoping to stick with it (this time LOL). If anything, all I want to do is to complete the program, but I'm usually only able to do 4 videos a week.. So in addition I go for runs as many days a week as I can ( this way I at least feel like I'm working out 6 days like they want!) . Hopefully I will get similar results to you! My guess is it will definitely take longer than 90 days.. But if I do it my way, i KNOW I can stick to it. And thats what this is all about right?? Lifestyle changes! Not just working out for 90 days hardcore and be done :wink:

Anyways, congrats on your HARD WORK! You are definitely an Inspiration :smile:
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    You look superb!!! I want to give this a try, but I think I need more strength and endurance. First I will adapt to the new healthy lifestyle and exercise then when I'm ready, I,ll try it. Which do you recommend first? Are they both equally hard or is one more than another? HOw many sizes did you lose? Again, excellent job, you should be so proud!

I would recommend P90X first. It's just a more well-rounded program IMO. Insanity can get rather repetitive...at least with P90X you are doing something different every day. Insanity is harder cardio-wise - but P90X has alot of challenges (pushups and pullups to name a few!)

I went from a size 8 to a size 2 (like smaller than I was in high school and I have two kids and am 40 years old!) Crazy, I know! :-)
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    OMG! You look incredible! That's amazing!

I am doing P90x right now, but have the same problem most do, and thats thinking you have to follow it exactly like their schedule says! I'm only 2 weeks into it, hoping to stick with it (this time LOL). If anything, all I want to do is to complete the program, but I'm usually only able to do 4 videos a week.. So in addition I go for runs as many days a week as I can ( this way I at least feel like I'm working out 6 days like they want!) . Hopefully I will get similar results to you! My guess is it will definitely take longer than 90 days.. But if I do it my way, i KNOW I can stick to it. And thats what this is all about right?? Lifestyle changes! Not just working out for 90 days hardcore and be done :wink:

Anyways, congrats on your HARD WORK! You are definitely an Inspiration :smile:

Thanks! So true - you have to do it in a way that works for you. To be honest, I would skip yoga day every once in a while but always got in all the weight videos and Ab Ripper.

And that's the point, you don't work out for 90 days then QUIT! But most people get addicted like I did, so quitting becomes a non-option :-)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    *Bump*

Wow those are great results!!! Way to Bring it, I know you feel great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!