This is AWESOME

Options
Most of the time I hate facebook...and then I find things like this :)

6dea5a1e-e550-44ec-8078-8797d25bb07f_zps81e63b23.jpg

Replies

• robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I also saw this on a gym meme's page it is awesome, and it really fired me up for some reason. I'll take any motivation I can get and I'm sure i'll be reading through this many times.

Good of you to share it hopefully some other people on here love it also.
  • IknowIcandothis123
    Options
    Wow, when you think about it, we have been that fatty. We are so ashamed of how we have let ourselves go, that the last thing we want to do is look at a "skinny" person in the eye. I wonder when it finally hits us that just maybe, for each pound we lose, each healthy food day we have, or each extra sweaty step that we force ourselves to take, we are inspiring just one person to take that first step? Love this post thanks for sharing Shade.
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thank you for sharing!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want to print this, sign it from me and hand it to every struggling person at the track, gym neighbor hood foot path willing to change their life. I also want to hand it to every smug snarky exercise bunny or gym rat that looks askew as those of us fighting every step of the way and remind them it takes dedication regardless1
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I want to print this, sign it from me and hand it to every struggling person at the track, gym neighbor hood foot path willing to change their life. I also want to hand it to every smug snarky exercise bunny or gym rat that looks askew as those of us fighting every step of the way and remind them it takes dedication regardless1

THIS.
    This post made me feel so GOOD. From both perspectives :)
    I LOVE the guy trying and I LOVE the guy telling him he's inspiring for trying.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I also saw this on a gym meme's page it is awesome, and it really fired me up for some reason. I'll take any motivation I can get and I'm sure i'll be reading through this many times.

Good of you to share it hopefully some other people on here love it also.

It had the exact same effect on me :)