quick easy foods, taste good, decent calorie counts, what ar

Options
I am in love with the DiGegorno Flatbread melts. The steak and fire roasted veggies is my fav.380 cals I usually add about 50 calories of shredded chedddar chesse to mine, because I have a severe viamin D deficincy and need to get it in in any dairy products I can becuase I don't do the sun at all.(I also take supplements) Just bought Lean Cuisine steam in the bag entree, Asagio Cheese Tortillini and it was good, 270 cals, Alos love the Blue Bnny Sweet Freedom or Weight Watchers blackberry ice cream bars covered in chocolate! YUMMY! I hate to cook so anything that is fast and easy and tasty is a hit in my book, even if I have to pay a little more for it.

anyway, can't wait to hear what others love.

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I like them to but watch the salt lots in pre made food
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    thanks for the suggestions! I like the Asiago Cheese tortellini. I will have to look for the blackberry ice cream bars, that sounds wonderful.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    My new fave is a sun-dried tomato basil tortilla topped with 1 tbsp ranch OR 2 tbsp garlic roasted hummus, 1 oz fresh baby spinach, 2 slices of ham and 1/4 c of shredded cheese. Super quick to make and filling too! Only 477 cals.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    My quick and easy go to meal is Egg beaters omelet with fat free feta, fresh spinach and fresh mushrooms.

Also love Amy's Organic Brown Rice and veggies but it's high in sodium.
  • anthemfamily
    anthemfamily Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Smart Ones Anytizers Mini Cheeseburgers... hands down!!!! I don't know why but I am addicted to these. At 200 cals each sometimes I can have two with a salad for lunch (on my high cardio days). I can only find them at one store but will go out of my way to find them:love:

Traci