Calming tea?

Options
So I get off work at 1 in the morning on Friday and Saturday and I always have a hard time calming/relaxing to fall asleep. Normally I kind of " sedate" myself with food which I know is horrible and since I'm trying to change my bad habits into healthy habits I was thinking maybe a nice relaxing tea. Now I'm not a huge tea fan unless it has a little bit of a sweet taste. Any suggestions for a semi sweet calming/relaxing tea that could help me fall asleep?

Replies

• kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime Extra and Yogi Bedtime, both with a bit of honey. They're both really quite nice tasting.
  • 03francime
    Options
    Twinings Camomile & Maple Sensation :D swear by it.
  • runninguntilparadise
    Options
    I really love peppermint tea by Bigelow!
  • Ubetizme
    Options
    I agree celestial seasonings sleepy time , I don't add any sweetener myself, wean yourself off sweetener and you will find it tastes just fine.
  • auntiecorri
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea; a blend of camomile, mint and lemongrass. I also like Bigalow's Cozy Camomile tea. I find both of them to be sweet enough for me.
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A cup of chamomile with a little touch of honey usually does the trick for me.

I like peppermint too, but I use it more for upset tummies and to aid digestion than for relaxation.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime Extra and Yogi Bedtime, both with a bit of honey. They're both really quite nice tasting.
    I agree with both of these !!!!!!!! if you have a hard time falling just use two tea bag it will knock you out lol