Hi. . I'm new!

Options
I've decided to join because I hate stepping on the scale and seeing 1-2-5 or more pounds added on to my 5'4" frame. Little increments in my weight are a big deal and I've got to release this extra weight. For me, it not just a slow metabolism, - - it is snacking too much, and not enough exercise. I simply haven't been doing all that I can do to prevent this weight creep. Looking to motivate others along the way, as well as receive motivation!!! Feel free to add me as a friend. . .the more the merrier! :smile:

Replies

• Kellyannmel
    Kellyannmel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go ! Welcome on board. I've been on for a little while, stray away and come back. I did lose 20 lbs so far and through the help and education of calories, I've maintained it off. Now looking to lose more! We can do it!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined eight days ago. Boy, what an eye opener when you start tracking everything you eat/drink !
    Learned a lot my first week and plan on some significant changes in my choices this week.
    I used to be one of those, for the most part, eat dinner only people and whatever/ how much I felt like eating.
    Now eating three meals a day.
    Anyway, good luck to you !
  • ChrisLole24
    ChrisLole24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You or anyone may feel free to add me! I love to motivate my friends because accountability is one of the keys to success. Good luck =)
  • Valeria125
    Options
    @ Kellyannmel. . .Great to see you were able to keep it off. . .keeping the creep at bay!!!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Great that you have started getting control of things. I hope you continue and have great success. Its a everyday thing that you need to stay strong and keep your goal in sight. Set short term goals that are reasonable. And have a long time goal for final status. Add me for motivation, encouragement, and for that person who will not say necessarily what you want to hear. Good Luck
  • tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey welcome! Feel Free to add me x