What ICE CREAM is in Your Freezer Currently ?

Options

Replies

• shanreta
    shanreta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Antonio Federici Panna Cotta Gelato - the best ice cream I have had outside of Florence - incredibly creamy :love: ! and only available at Waitrose/Ocado here in the UK. Thank goodness i have to make a special trip otherwise it would be fatal to my eating plan... :ohwell:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    Homemade honey dew melon granita.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Klondike Skinny Bear (no sugar added). I just really eat the chocolate. I know that it's no sugar added, but the vanilla is just to bland for me. There's no point in eating it. The chocolate usually is enough for my cravings, which I hardly ever have for ice cream.
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    2 original cornettos lol
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Graeter's Blueberry Pie (yes, it comes with real chunks of pie crust and all)! This is my favorite and its ALWAYS in my freezer!! :heart: :heart:
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    HEB Creamy Creations Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream (hubby's)
    Sweet Freedom Sugar Free Bunny Tracks
    Lovin' Scoops Mintilicious
    Open Nature 100% Natural Strawberry Greek Yogurt
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Strawberry ice cream -- homemade.

Ice cream is only in my freezer when I make it myself. So, only in the summertime and usually about 3-4 times only.

I will ocassionally get a little gelatto out at a cafe though. :-)
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Many in my freezer, many in my log:

fnf+perrys+party+ice+cream+sandwiches+box.jpg

TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THESE!! *drool*

We get them at Wegman's. They're pretty good, but it's funny--I think they just wanted to jump on the "birthday cake ice cream" craze without figuring out how to make the new flavor, because the ice cream just tastes like vanilla with rainbow sprinkles in it. Perfectly okay by my book, they're pretty darn good...
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ....The Salmon Mousse."

MONTY17.jpg

None

my freezer is full of meat, fruit and veg

same here..... sort of. Mine is salmon and moose.

I read "salmon mousse", and really think that would make an amazing dish.

...in fact, I would love to try the mentioned foods as ice cream flavours.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Half a leftover Carvel ice cream cake.

We don't usually have ice cream in the freezer at home - it gives us an excuse to go out for ice cream!
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Edy's Slow Churned S'mores (130 cals per 1/2 cup serving). That's in my fridge. At my boyfriend's (where I am about 1/3 of the time...Edy's Slow Churned French Silk (also 130 cals per 1/2 cup serving).

Best part is...I've really become accustomed to eating about 1-1.5 servings worth....so 3/4 cup and about 195 cals max depending on how many cals I have left for the day. I have ice cream almost every night!!
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I only have fat-free sherbert.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Edy's Slow Churned S'mores (130 cals per 1/2 cup serving). That's in my fridge. At my boyfriend's (where I am about 1/3 of the time...Edy's Slow Churned French Silk (also 130 cals per 1/2 cup serving).

Best part is...I've really become accustomed to eating about 1-1.5 servings worth....so 3/4 cup and about 195 cals max depending on how many cals I have left for the day. I have ice cream almost every night!!

That S'mores ice cream sounds delicious.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    No ice cream in the freezer at home, but we do have Country Fresh black cherry in the freezer at work. (:
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Sheesh, probably none. I'm sure my husband ate it all. Before that, homemade vanilla and strawberry.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Whitey's Harvest Chippers...pumpkin ice cream sandwiched between 2 big, thick spice cookies. *drool* thank goodness they only sell them during the fall.
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Kemps Frozen Yogurt... 1 quart of Chocolate and 1 quart of Cookies and Cream. Can't wait for dessert tonight!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    There is no ice cream or ice cream like treats in my freezer at at the moment.
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Froyo
    FatBoy Cookies & Cream Ice cream Sandwiches
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    none