Bed sheets

Options

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Once per week, and I shower before bed every night. I want to sleep in a clean bed.

This is me. Sundays are my favorite since its the day I wash my sheets and when I get in after take a hot shower...it is the best feeling. Kinda makes me look forward to Mondays. I know, my life is sad.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Once weekly. A week after changing the dust mites are up on 10 million, two weeks after changing 30 million. Of course if there is other action going on, possibly more often.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I read this today, too. GROOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS! I will never sleep with another man again.

PSA: All the single men, please change your sheets often.

Withholding sex as a means of punishment is a destructive relationship behavior. :angry:
    Meh, I'm kinda an user and abuser, it works for me.
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow that is kinda disturbing...4months! LOL

I change the sheets every week. Before we were married I know hubby changed them about every 2 weeks - so I guess he was ahead of the normal male curve lol.
  • sugafreak
    sugafreak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My eldest son is a student and even though he takes a spare clean set of bedding with him when he goes back to university, and has access to a washing machine/tumble dryer, he never changes his bedding. On average that same bedding is on his bed 11 weeks! At home his bedding is changed very regularly much to his annoyance because he has to put the clean bedding on his bed. Guys!!
  • GeekyMusikLuver
    Options
    Uhm...I dunno, actually. I just change them whenever, although I defo don't leave it any more than two weeks! I mean, four months? Seriously, dudes?
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    When I was dating my dh, I asked him how long it had been since he changed his sheets. He said 2 months, so I said "Good night." I wasn't sleeping in that. Have some respect for your lady friends, gentlemen.
  • time2change14
    Options
    Depends if partner is a squirter

Lmao!
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I change mine about once a week / week and a half. Nothing sleeps better than a clean bed!
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Change sheets weekly. I wash the comforter/shams every two weeks (we have cats).
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Try and do it once every 2 weeks... takes all day to run em through the washer dryer and i'm a busy busy man
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I change them weekly. I dated a guy once who told me he NEVER changed his sheets.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I read this today, too. GROOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS! I will never sleep with another man again.

PSA: All the single men, please change your sheets often.

If you come over I promise the sheets will be clean
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Try and do it once every 2 weeks... takes all day to run em through the washer dryer and i'm a busy busy man

This for me too. I just don't have the time to do it every week. I'm barely home.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Change sheets weekly. I wash the comforter/shams every two weeks (we have cats).

I put the bristle brush on my vacuum cleaner and vacuum the cat fur off every week when I vacuum. I do the same to my futon and arm chair to get the hair off those.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    For those people who seldom change their sheets...Have you ever noticed what looks like dust motes floating in the sunlight when you whip the sheets off the bed ?

That's just not dust, that's tiny flakes of skin as well.

Add sweat and body oil to that and that is one nasty, gross mess. :noway:
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Oh Dear Lord! Reason 1000067 not to sleep around! lol
  • smarttart19
    smarttart19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Once a week, nothing beats getting into a newly changed, freshly smelling bed :smile:
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    once a week. If not ill dream of my mom yelling at me calling me a pig and such.
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    once a week. If not ill dream of my mom yelling at me calling me a pig and such.

Now that is a good mother ;)